Cornwall Football Forum

Virus lockdown

fenman

Am I the only person in the U.K.  ( formally known as Great Britain ) who is fed up with celebrity's  and sports people dishing out advice and  broadcaster themselves to cheer us up . In our local newspaper we've had Delia Smith and Steven Fry   ( both directors of Norwich City and generally disliked by the Norwich city fans ) and one or two other celebrities who inhabit the posh part of this county , broadcasting tweets to the county  via the local newspaper , supposedly  to give our spirits a lift  Are the ego's of these people so big that they think people really take notice of them , or am I out of touch with the world  .

I should add that I don't dislike Delia myself  but like most people I'd rather take advice from a medical expert than a chef or an actor .

Clearly YOU can, Older.

I bow to your greater skill or software set.
I have no interest in photography, rarely use the camera and have never attempted any form of post processing (generally known as photoshopping?)

The edit feature within a posting is presumably designed for text only which generally meets my needs.

4 hours ago, baldy said:

Clearly YOU can, Older.

I bow to your greater skill or software set.
I have no interest in photography, rarely use the camera and have never attempted any form of post processing (generally known as photoshopping?)

The edit feature within a posting is presumably designed for text only which generally meets my needs.

Hello baldy.

Not difficult buddy. 

Take your picture and screenshot it. 

Click on to files and your screenshots will come up in order of taking them.

You will get this image on your screen.

Click on the edit function on the bottom and you will be given options on what you want to do with the picture.

Just mess around with the function symbols until you understand what each one does.

If you use a laptop to post go to settings and select the paint app for opening your files, mess around with the editor tools until you understand them as well.

You normally have to cut and paste an altered photo from a laptop to get around the forum restrictions on Mb's sizes.

Screenshot_20200414-093933_Photo Editor.jpg

20200414_094014.jpg