Cornwall Football Forum

Daily Laugh

Billy Davies

Might not pass the censor with this one 

Old boy about my age pays £5000 for a face lift , he goes into Par Market and says to a stall keeper " how old do you think I am ?" she replies " 37 ish " He says " no I'm 79 don't I look good ?" He then goes to a newsagents and says to the newsagent " how old do you think I am "? The newsagent says " 40 or 45 " " N o ", he shouts excitedly I'm 79 don't I look good ?" Later he goes into a cafe in St. Austell and says to this 85 year old woman " how old do you think I am ?" she looks at him and ponders then says " can I feel your testicals for a few minutes before making a decision ?"   " he says" yes "         So she fondles his testicals for a few minutes then says " I'd say you were 79 "  , He's stunned and says " how could you be so accurate just by feeling my private parts " She says " I was behind you in the queue in the newsagents "

I had a bit of luck yesterday I bought a bottle of Johnny Walker  and as I was getting on my bike I thought " this is dodgy if I fall off I'll smash the bottle and cut myself " so after giving it some thought I thought " I'll drink the whole bottle before I get on the bike and put the bottle in the bin then I can't cut myself " I'm glad I did I fell off six times going home .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to this new restaurant in Norwich I ordered a chicken Napoleon . Wnen the waitress brought it to the table there was just a carcass and some gravy . I said " what's this ?"  She replied " it's the Bonypart " .

A man with a bad stutter appeared at Truro Crown Court yesterday and pleaded guilty to fraud .Giving him 6 months in prison  the judge said that he didn't think he would end his sentence .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any truth in the story that as from next season  the F.A.  are introducing a rule  that the half time interval is to be extended to 3/4 of an hour to allow younger players to check and update face book on their mobiles ?

Hopefully this won't lower the  standard of humour .

A woman goes to the doctors with a young child . She says to the doctors " he's losing a bit of weight " the doctor examines the child and says " he's undernourished , is he bottle fed or breast "? she says " breast fed " . The doctor says " I'll have to examine your breasts " So she bares her breasts " the doctor feels round them , and gently sucks a nipple  he says " well there's the problem there's no milk coming through " The woman says " I'm the babies grandmother , I had to bring him in because she's at work today ."