Cornwall Football Forum

Yes sir we all miss football, Saturdays aren't the same right now. But as you say, at times like this we have to knuckle down and do what is right, for ourselves and everyone else. This virus will blow over and things will return to normal one day. Until then do the right thing, obey the Government legislation, don't bulk buy thus depriving others of food and, take care of yourselves and your neighbours (as much as you safely can).

Don't bulk buy.

Yes Keith,  my daughter and grand-daughter both work in the NHS and neither can now source hand sanitizer, nor can the hospitals they work from. 

It is expected they will catch the virus and recover giving them immunity. 

Go figure that one! 

4 people died from the virus in Treliske this week is rumoured! 

It's arrived and on our doorsteps!

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Don't bulk buy.

Yes Keith,  my daughter and grand-daughter both work in the NHS and neither can now source hand sanitizer, nor can the hospitals they work from. 

It is expected they will catch the virus and recover giving them immunity. 

Go figure that one! 

4 people died from the virus in Treliske this week is rumoured! 

It's arrived and on our doorsteps!

Could they take a block of soap from home perhaps and wash their hands, keeping the soap in a container, obviously they've hot water available. It's a real problem people bulk buying.

I guess the shops will have to get tough and limit sales of personal cleaning/sanitizing products per person.

6 minutes ago, Keith B said:

Could they take a block of soap from home perhaps and wash their hands, keeping the soap in a container, obviously they've hot water available. It's a real problem people bulk buying.

I guess the shops will have to get tough and limit sales of personal cleaning/sanitizing products per person.

Both are on the end of life at home circuit so in and out of hospital and people's  homes, it is a great concern. 

All a bit sad really.

One had to visit a cancer patient this week who can no longer attend the hospital for his treatment due to the virus, he's basically being left to pass away!

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Both are on the end of life at home circuit so in and out of hospital and people's  homes, it is a great concern. 

All a bit sad really.

One had to visit a cancer patient this week who can no longer attend the hospital for his treatment due to the virus, he's basically being left to pass away!

May God bless them both older and plenty of others who, like them put others above self.