Plymouth Marjon v St Minver

Roche v St Blazey

St Cleer v St Dominick

St Stephen v St Teath

Veryan v Looe Town

Wednesday 7:30pm ko

St Blazey v Gerrans & St Mawes

ONCE AGAIN WEATHER PERMITTING 

Come on ECPL, the red conditional statement should surely read: ONCE AGAIN WEATHER AND CORVID-19 PERMITTING!

My predictions if any go ahead.

Mount Gould v Foxhole. Tie of the season to date. Have to go MG win with Foxhole's strengths not being enough to outwit the experience and talent MG have at their disposal. 3-1. 4+ bookings is odds on with Betfair!

North Petherwin v Gerrans & St Mawes. Tight game to call and very dependant on squad availability. GSM away win 3-1.

Plymouth Marjon v St Minver. Is Marjons reopen? If so, they will succumb to a good Minver side, 3-0.

Roche v St Blazey. Home win, 2-0. Blazey have more posts on the forum than they do players.

St Cleer v St Dominick. Another mouth watering tie which will be a stern test for both sides and will effect both in their push up the table. St Dom should continue to be high scoring but St Cleer have plenty in the tank too. 4-3 away win.

St Stephen v St Teath. Home win for St Stephen if Jason has indeed invested in a fork. 2-0 Coad and Rowe.

Veryan v Looe Town. A reversal of last weeks's fixture which was a shock result to me. You'd imagine Veryan would like to even the score here and without Looe's home "advantage" I would predict a Veryan home win, 3-0.

20 hours ago, ECPL said:

All 2;30pm ko 

Mount Gould v Foxhole

North Petherwin v Gerrans & St Mawes

Padstow United v Torpoint Athletic

Plymouth Marjon v St Minver

Roche v St Blazey

St Cleer v St Dominick

St Stephen v St Teath

Veryan v Looe Town

Wednesday 7:30pm ko

St Blazey v Gerrans & St Mawes

ONCE AGAIN WEATHER PERMITTING 

Predictions 

MG vs Foxhole - 5-0 easy home win 

north peth vs gerrans- 2-1 home win 

padstow vs torpoint - 0-3 away win 

marjon vs minver - surely off? But 0-6 away win, minver still a class outfit. 

roche vs blazey - agree with foul throw 3, 2-0 home win.

st cleer vs st Dom - game of the weekend for me, 3-2 home win. Should imagine the home team will benefit from liskeard and other surrounding teams being postponed early doors. 

st Stephens vs st teath - 3-0 home win 

veryan vs looe - 2-1 home win. 

It will be interesting to see if the ECPL follow the lead of the SWPL, and now the Combo, in suspending fixtures for 10 days. Personally, I see no point in that. What is 10 days going to achieve? The situation is going to get much worse, before it gets better, with the latter being weeks if not months away.

Anyway, if games go ahead and are not beaten by weather and/or COVID19...

Mount Gould 4-1 Foxhole - This will be a very physical affair for sure, but Foxes to get out-muscled and out-footballed with a repeat of the recent cup result.

North Peth 1-1 GSM - As Foul Throw suggests, difficult to call. NP have been struggling for numbers of late, while GSM don't always travel well. 

Marjon 0-4 St Minver - Still think St Minver are one of the best footballing sides we've played and will have a say in outcome of the league, if we finish.

Roche 2-0 St Blazey - Roche are better at home than on their travels, while i don't see St Blazey threatening the goal.

St Cleer 2-4 St Dom - Much depends on the St Cleer lineup, but St Dom are all goals and expect them to come through this one.

St Stephen 4-0 St Teath - Comfortable home win, although St Teath do try and play which deserves credit.

Veryan 4-0 Looe - Shock result in the reverse fixture last week on the Looe "pitch" but I don't see repeat this week. Veryan will have too much.

5 minutes ago, Shouter said:

It will be interesting to see if the ECPL follow the lead of the SWPL, and now the Combo, in suspending fixtures for 10 days. Personally, I see no point in that. What is 10 days going to achieve? The situation is going to get much worse, before it gets better, with the latter being weeks if not months away.

Anyway, if games go ahead and are not beaten by weather and/or COVID19...

Mount Gould 4-1 Foxhole - This will be a very physical affair for sure, but Foxes to get out-muscled and out-footballed with a repeat of the recent cup result.

North Peth 1-1 GSM - As Foul Throw suggests, difficult to call. NP have been struggling for numbers of late, while GSM don't always travel well. 

Marjon 0-4 St Minver - Still think St Minver are one of the best footballing sides we've played and will have a say in outcome of the league, if we finish.

Roche 2-0 St Blazey - Roche are better at home than on their travels, while i don't see St Blazey threatening the goal.

St Cleer 2-4 St Dom - Much depends on the St Cleer lineup, but St Dom are all goals and expect them to come through this one.

St Stephen 4-0 St Teath - Comfortable home win, although St Teath do try and play which deserves credit.

Veryan 4-0 Looe - Shock result in the reverse fixture last week on the Looe "pitch" but I don't see repeat this week. Veryan will have too much.

10 days will give time to re assess the situation, very sensible I think.

St Stephen have indeed purchased a fork however pitch is still looking worse for wear the club as a whole really do appreciate the concern from a minority on here and we’re working hard to get games played and once we do we look forward to you aiming at another club to get your fun. Cheers 

D408CE64-7916-4D4D-8EB1-F7495B69510E.jpeg

92D2742D-4CC4-47BD-A504-A91DC78080B0.jpeg

2B154A61-1BA8-4239-8DC2-7A58492C6845.jpeg

5928A4FF-AADF-4274-8809-8FE94F84DD28.jpeg

63C78B55-659E-4E35-A0F3-EBF7A3062710.jpeg

FD648441-E848-45B1-B243-6D5A67E0DD5D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

St Stephen have indeed purchased a fork however pitch is still looking worse for wear the club as a whole really do appreciate the concern from a minority on here and we’re working hard to get games played and once we do we look forward to you aiming at another club to get your fun. Cheers 

Now I know how I lost my hair...……………….it must have rained

17 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

Can almost see the tears in this post 😂 think you’ll need more than the single fork🙈 

36 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Liskeard 1sts being off does indeed strengthen St Cleer. Imagine Dylan Peel at least to bolster their lineup. Would make St Dom's job harder but still think they'll overcome it.

Add Ben Collins, jarred woods to that list I reckon. St Dom won’t win if all those 3 play.