Cornwall Football Forum

L/Cup Semi??

Guest Chris B

Guest Helston Patriot

When was the draw made for the Semi finals of the cup? According to the Indy Its Illogen v Porthleven and Helston v Truro....

Can anyone confirm these fixtures please?

Cannot quite understand why * r and I * thinks that Illogan who are a good footballing side

and Porthleven with their good cup record are not worthy of producing a good final if they both got there. Both the other semi-finalists are beatable on the day !!

Cannot quite understand why * r and I * thinks that Illogan who are a good footballing side

and Porthleven with their good cup record are not worthy of producing a good final if they both got there. Both the other semi-finalists are beatable on the day !!

thats not what I said both illogan and porthleven are good sides but truro and helston are arguabley the 2 top sides in the combo so it makes sense that it would be the final most NEUTRALS would want that is all I meant I didnt mean any disrespect to illogan or porthleven.

Again *r and I * I have to disagree. Because they are at the moment 1 and 2 in the league Truro and Helston would not necessarly make a good final. Porthleven have yet to play Helston in the league so thats an encounter still to be gladly made . It is always true in 95% 0f finals that the supposed top two make to the NEUTRALS a good final . Anyway league form in a final means nought !! Unless, unlike Truro you have bought yourselves the League.

Again *r and I * I have to disagree. Because they are at the moment 1 and 2 in the league Truro and Helston would not necessarly make a good final. Porthleven have yet to play Helston in the league so thats an encounter still to be gladly made . It is always true in 95% 0f finals that the supposed top two make to the NEUTRALS a good final . Anyway league form in a final means nought !! Unless, unlike Truro you have bought yourselves the League.

fair enough we are all entitled to our opinions

Thats a load of rubbish DOF.Any football follower with half a brain will know that a league is won by skill,teamwork,hard work,and good management.Money does not buy a league,only envy in lots of cases.

KIT.

whos knows about St Agnes mate!!

did you have any first teamers ever play for you at Penryn?

you got to admit that its harder for you at Helston because of the money available to Truro, if they hadn't had that this year, then Helston would be clear away at the top!

OK, lets not say money, lets say "incentives to play"

Your right darren money does talk, Certain players wouldnt be at Truro if they wernt on the money they are but thats football. We all got to deal with it!!!!!! Yes we did have 1st teamers play at Penryn but when needed due to injuries not just for the sake of it. You know what I was getting at!!!!!!!!