Cornwall Football Forum

MASS' MARCH MUSINGS

Just produced an extended video of an interview I did with Steve Massey at lunchtime today - giving an update of all things at Helston Athletic FC. There's everything from the SWP League title chase and the upcoming games against Saltash Utd to the recent new signing and backroom changes for next season. Steve waxes lyrical about the postponements, getting a game in yesterday, the Conifa World Cup and Coronavirus. I hope you like it.

My Post-63.jpg

I believe there are only two teams filming SWP west games now that the videographer at Saltash has stood down. I agreed with Steve and Paul to do a behind the scenes set of videos alongside the key games to document a season at a local Cornish football team with their 20/20 vision. I am sorry that some of you find it boring. But thanks to those who expressed positive comments. Helston are  making things happen in West Cornwall and you might miss them when they’re gone up into the Western League next season.

14 minutes ago, Piran said:

I believe there are only two teams filming SWP west games now that the videographer at Saltash has stood down. I agreed with Steve and Paul to do a behind the scenes set of videos alongside the key games to document a season at a local Cornish football team with their 20/20 vision. I am sorry that some of you find it boring. But thanks to those who expressed positive comments. Helston are  making things happen in West Cornwall and you might miss them when they’re gone up into the Western League next season.

Nooo...they'll just talk about someone else...'tis human nature...lol.

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Agreed Paul. Cost him nearly £75,000 out of his own pocket to get there, but if that's the standard that's what the rest have to Aspire to. 

I dont think any club will be aspiring to spend £75,000 on some Devon players (and some Cornwall based) just to get promotion.... Think of how many times Bodmin won the league (and could've been promoted had they wished) on a fraction of that budget. Bottom line is, he really didnt need to go around spending all this money to win, but if he offers, players will take