Torpoint Athletic              P-P       Holsworthy AFC

PREMIER WEST

Mousehole                          P-P            Newquay                 

St Austell                           P-P            Dobwalls 

Sticker                                 1-6            Bodmin Town        

Wendron United                    P-P          Camelford

Torpoint and Holsworthy trying again Wednesday evening  

12 hours ago, silly billy said:

I hope so. 3 of us now leaving Bodmin to cheer on sticker. 

How they heard you shouting ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, silly billy said:

Thuggery from the Bodmin bench. What was it Leeds was saying about St Blazey not so long ago. 🤣

Difference with Bodmin is we don't have people coming on the pitch attempting to hit opposition players like Blazey at Liskeard, & supporters setting off smoke bombs in a clubhouse full of older folk, women & children 🙄

7 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

How they heard you shouting ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Difference with Bodmin is we don't have people coming on the pitch attempting to hit opposition players like Blazey at Liskeard, & supporters setting off smoke bombs in a clubhouse full of older folk, women & children 🙄

🎣🎣🎣🎣 easy peasy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bodmin can only dream of having a club house full of anybody 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A rather pathetic attempt at trying to justify the behaviour of Bodmins bench Leeds, if you feel so strongly about the behaviour of St Blazeys followers, how can you possibly condone the behaviour of the Bodmin bench using Blazey as an example ?

As I have said, Bodmin officials haven't broken the law, like others who had an attempted assault on a player at Liskeard, & a smoke bomb in a public area triggering an asthma attack of a young girl ... I wonder if these supporters will attend this same fixture (against Falmouth Town) again this evening or whether they have been told keep away ... Interesting if they are not in attendance who would of instructed them to stay away ..... That person is the ' obvious ' link .. ? 🧐

I know of 4/5 neutral supporters who are not attending this game due to concern for their safety ( & their children's ) after what happened last time after the match in the car park. 

This should never be in football. 

Sorry to interrupt but I was at Sticker last night as a neutral supporter of the game.

Mr Gilbert got a justified yellow card, that's all. The player he was in disagreements with had used foul language towards him and then taunted him. Referee couldn't have heard the language but awarded the offending player a justified caution as well.  

Other than that, there was a red card for Sticker and then Bodmin then had an easier time of it. I think Tornado Bello got his hat trick.

The Officials did well and both teams did their best in the constant downpour. Sticker GK made some good saves and they also kept the away GK busy too.

Well done to Sticker FC for getting this match on and being very hospitable to all. 

16 minutes ago, referee said:

Sorry to interrupt but I was at Sticker last night as a neutral supporter of the game.

Mr Gilbert got a justified yellow card, that's all. The player he was in disagreements with had used foul language towards him and then taunted him. Referee couldn't have heard the language but awarded the offending player a justified caution as well.  

Other than that, there was a red card for Sticker and then Bodmin then had an easier time of it. I think Tornado Bello got his hat trick.

The Officials did well and both teams did their best in the constant downpour. Sticker GK made some good saves and they also kept the away GK busy too.

Well done to Sticker FC for getting this match on and being very hospitable to all. 

Well said 'Referee' 🤝👍

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

As I have said, Bodmin officials haven't broken the law, like others who had an attempted assault on a player at Liskeard, & a smoke bomb in a public area triggering an asthma attack of a young girl ... I wonder if these supporters will attend this same fixture (against Falmouth Town) again this evening or whether they have been told keep away ... Interesting if they are not in attendance who would of instructed them to stay away ..... That person is the ' obvious ' link .. ? 🧐

I know of 4/5 neutral supporters who are not attending this game due to concern for their safety ( & their children's ) after what happened last time after the match in the car park. 

This should never be in football. 

It's debateable whether a law was broken or not, certainly even BEFORE the match profanities were abundant from a certain quarter, but that aside, what possible connection is there between the behaviour at Sticker last night by the Bodmin bench, and the behaviour of a Blazey supporter at St Blazey?

Are you suggesting Leeds that we set our standards according to what happens at other clubs ?