Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leedsunited

Good Heavens ... Glyn is a Saint !

Pity he didnt come to Godolphin will see on Saturday when St Blazey play at the G how good he is ,i was looking at the strikers Blazey have got they got the 2 Callums Mc Gee and Kenny ,they got Jack Alexander Carl Rickard ,Levi LANDRICOMBE and now Glynn Hobbs not a bad lot of forwards hope the G can handle that lot this Saturday

Hope St Blazey have a big hole in the defence this weekend Bruegel  seen them a few times and the defence isnt good and the goalie is dodgey so im hoping this could be the weekend the G win at least Andy will get them playing well but i am worried if Glynn Hobbs plays for St Blazey i think hes a brilliant player saw him score from the halfway line last year vs Newquay and hes got the sharpest football brain ,it will be good to see him back playing just hope he has a bad game vs the G

He is far too good to be turning out for Mount Gould in ECPL, a fit and motivated Glyn Hobbs is a massive plus for any side in the SWPL.  Wonder if he ever looks at what Parkway have achieved in the last couple of seasons  (under his brother, Lee) and thinks to himself what could have been?

15 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Pity he didnt come to Godolphin will see on Saturday when St Blazey play at the G how good he is ,i was looking at the strikers Blazey have got they got the 2 Callums Mc Gee and Kenny ,they got Jack Alexander Carl Rickard ,Levi LANDRICOMBE and now Glynn Hobbs not a bad lot of forwards hope the G can handle that lot this Saturday

They will do well to handle that lot 100%. Some good players there. Lucky to have Jack Alexander too. Was a pity he left Launceston I thought.