Constantine                               P-P                Gwinear Churchtown

Falmouth Town AFC 3rds   2-3                Mullion Reserves

Frogpool & Cusgarne           P-P                New Inn Titans

Illogan RBL Thirds                  P-P            St Ives Mariners

RNAS Culdrose Reserves    P-P            Ludgvan Reserves

West Cornwall FC                  P-P            Four Lanes

DIVISION 1

Falmouth DC                            P-P            Perranwell Reserves

Praze                                           P-P               Penzance Reserves

Rosudgeon Reserves            P-P                St Day Thirds

St Agnes Thirds                       P-P            Troon AFC Reserves

St Erme                                      1-12                St Just

Wendron Utd Fourths          P-P                Redruth United Reserves

DIVISION 2

Chacewater                              P-P                Probus Reserves

Four Lanes Reserves             P-P                Goonhavern Athletic Reserves

St Ives Town FC Reserves       P-P              New Inn Titans FC Reserves

Stithians Reserves                 0-0                Lizard Argyle Reserves

Threemilestone Reserves   P-P                St Buryan

Tregony FC                               P-P            Constantine Reserves

ARTHUR PEARCE CUP

Mawnan Reserves                 P-P                Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves

Well another weekend where the wet weather is the winner .

Games left on ...or I have not been informed if off !

Goonhavern v Mawnan

Falmouth Town 3rds v Mullion Res ...at Falmouth School Astro

St Erme.  V. St Just

Stithians Res v Lizard Res 

St Ives Town Res v New Inn Titans Res 

Please contact  trelawnyfixtures@gmail.com  if any of above changes 

34 minutes ago, ArseneWanger said:

Did you watch the game?

Mr Elliot Jolly what went on?! As one of the top sides in div 1, 12-0 is a hammering...

We were abysmal and St Just were better, far better!!!! Simple as that really. We fell apart and gave up simple as that and credit to St Just. The lad Ellis is a handful and playing at a level well below his standard but enjoying playing footy with his mates. From front to back St Just are the best side in this league and it’s very simple.

No excuses from us, we’ve all been on the end of a hammering at one time or another so we’ll pick ourselves up and move on.

End of the day it’s 3 pts dropped but we’ve bounced back before and we will again!!!

43 minutes ago, jolzy10 said:

We were abysmal and St Just were better, far better!!!! Simple as that really. We fell apart and gave up simple as that and credit to St Just. The lad Ellis is a handful and playing at a level well below his standard but enjoying playing footy with his mates. From front to back St Just are the best side in this league and it’s very simple.

No excuses from us, we’ve all been on the end of a hammering at one time or another so we’ll pick ourselves up and move on.

End of the day it’s 3 pts dropped but we’ve bounced back before and we will again!!!

Best team in the league and we’ve beat them in the league already 🤣🤣🤣😋

46 minutes ago, jolzy10 said:

At 3-1 early in the second half, I think had you got another back it would've been a different game. I think we played the conditions better with some clinical finishing. Much better team performance from us today. 

Well contested with no nasty tackles despite the conditions. Well reffed too. Thanks for the hospitality and see you later in the season 👍

1 hour ago, ArseneWanger said:

Best team in the league and we’ve beat them in the league already 🤣🤣🤣😋

Well done you!!! Stop blowing your own trumpet 🎺🤣🤣🤣

That’s my opinion by the way that St Just are the best team in the league, well drilled at the back and clinical up front. Teams will beat other teams that’s part of football (just look at Watford tonight!!!), We’ve beaten Praze once and Perranwell twice, lost to Penzance twice (and in extra time in the cup) and narrowly lost to Frogpool and Rosudgeon. 

At the end of the day the top two sides in our league are playing at a level they really shouldn’t be with the players they have at their disposal, simple as that.

However that is the league they’re in and that’s where they have to play, for me personally I’m just glad to get out and still be able to play a little, beats shopping!!!!! 

Mr Ellis is on fire, I will agree that he’s enjoying his football with his mates, best way to be! I think if you’re in grassroots football, Two main things should come to mind, enjoying it and most importantly getting games on as much as possible! As I said last week, we’re pretty much in March  now and we’ve only just hit the half way mark in games this season.. 

With the fixtures piling up, we’ll have to play three games a week just to catch up!  If any div 1 teams want to forfeit games and give us three points, it would be greatfully received, these legs aren’t like they used to be! :)