Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Result 09/02

Penryn 2 Ludgvan 0 .played well 1st half not so good 2nd but with 3 regulars out through injury and playing 2 midfeilders up front and a midfeilder at left back im well pleased with the result.well done lads :thumbsup::thumbsup:

scorers D.Martin (a cracker ) and M Moyle.

yea mullion player ere, what enjoyment can u gt out of beatin us 2-0 wiv ur 1st team players in?? do u go dwn the boozer n tell da lads wat a result we won 2-0 but i watched it from my car? must b bad times wen uv gota put in 6-7 players to beat a team 1place above you! jus think u shud giv ur boys a chance they must gt annoyed weneva u win they dnt play!

Messi what the hell language are you speaking?? Is your keyboard broken or something? There seem to be lots of letters missing from your words! :unsure:

Anita - watch this space!!!!! :yahoo:

Wins over Penzance and penryn games were all 2nds the 2 wins over mullion one on boxing day which yes was a strong side and think was about 6 1st but why not?? and yesterday we had 3 and one of them only plays every other week because of work and other 2 were with the 2nds last season and have only just moved up one played up front and the other in midfield we could have played a lot stronger side but didnt feel it necessary.

now tucks think again 1 center half 1 forward played against us when u beat us up your place.but i expect that when u play teams that have a 1st team with no game.no complaints.we played pz with 5 in.u have to deal with it. :P

stop the moaning, we had 3 in yday, hobbsy,dave toy,& seany,who yes is a bloody good player.

when you're 1st team dont have a game, its what happens. mullion with all due respect werent great yesterday, and it was only 2-0. every other team in that position would use 1st team players if the oppurtunity arose.

when did you get your points pz?? when we beat pz, our 1st team were playing at pz...same for the return game!!!

now tucks think again 1 center half 1 forward played against us when u beat us up your place.but i expect that when u play teams that have a 1st team with no game.no complaints.we played pz with 5 in.u have to deal with it.

Just checked that out and yea sorry we had Monkey (justyn searl) and pete maclean playing forgot that :wacko::)

Oh and gud result for you guys against Ludgvan done us a favour aswell.