Cornwall Football Forum

Sup cup St ives v Perranwell

Well perranwell progress yhrough to the next round after a hard fought 2-1 away win at the Saltings,

But why is it that some teams who play against Perranwell know that they will have a tough game and most are outplayed by them that they have to turn to nasty tactics ? We all like a hard fought game but some of the St Ives players were just awful and the ref should have used his other coloured card !

A disgrace to football i say!

It wasn't a very good game but the ball spent a lot of the time out of play and out of reach sometimes! even the ref wen't to his kit bag to get a pump midway through the second half!!

And they even had a trumpet player on the sidelines!! ( well he wouldn't get in the Falmouth marine band! yes he was that bad!) His rendition of when the saints go marching in was adjusted to the last post after the final whistle!!!

Well the same 2 teams meet next week at the worst pitch in Cornwall! and i only hope the refs appointment guy sends a ref who will use the letter of the law! And i am not having a dig at todays ref as he must not enjoy blowing his whistle as much as he did today, on the whole he was ok but he probably wanted to keep 22 players on the pitch! :SM_carton:

Guest hellboy

HELLO KEMPY.

GOOD RESULT WELL DONE. ST IVES ARE A DITRY TEAM WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE OWN WAY FROM THE GAME THEY ALWAYS TURN TO NASTY TACTICS BUT THATS ALL THEY NO WHEN THEY HAVE A SO CALLED LEADER CALLED SIMO. ST IVES NEED TO HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THEMSELVES THERE ARE NOT FOOTBALLERS JUST A PAIN IN THE ASS AND CRY OFF WHEN THEY NO THEY AINT GONNA WIN. SIMO TIME TO GROW UP AS IF THAT IS GOING TO EVER HAPPEN. TIME TO BE A GOOD LOSSER KNOW WHEN U ARE BEATEN AND GIVE THE OTHER TEAM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE. IDIOTS

Well Mr Richards i have seen your response to the topic that i wrote! and i am like yourself not going to hide behind a sudonim! I am an honest guy with honest views! as like yourself an honest footballer! so you know where i'm coming from? But the comments from the unknown guy was as true as i said! Bart Simpson!!! more like Barney Rubble! :c:

That is the most ridiculous review I have ever heard!!

St.Ives dominated the 2nd half, you say dirty tactics, you don't mention our player being elbowed in the face and chipping his tooth, but then again you wouldn't would you!!

They were atrocious with their behaviour on the pitch, and need to have a look at themselves, simmo is an inspirational leader and knows what he has to do to led the team as leader!!

The fans need to loom at themselves!!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND THEN!!

Well perranwell progress yhrough to the next round after a hard fought 2-1 away win at the Saltings,

But why is it that some teams who play against Perranwell know that they will have a tough game and most are outplayed by them that they have to turn to nasty tactics ? We all like a hard fought game but some of the St Ives players were just awful and the ref should have used his other coloured card !

A disgrace to football i say!

It wasn't a very good game but the ball spent a lot of the time out of play and out of reach sometimes! even the ref wen't to his kit bag to get a pump midway through the second half!!

And they even had a trumpet player on the sidelines!! ( well he wouldn't get in the Falmouth marine band! yes he was that bad!) His rendition of when the saints go marching in was adjusted to the last post after the final whistle!!!

Well the same 2 teams meet next week at the worst pitch in Cornwall! and i only hope the refs appointment guy sends a ref who will use the letter of the law! And i am not having a dig at todays ref as he must not enjoy blowing his whistle as much as he did today, on the whole he was ok but he probably wanted to keep 22 players on the pitch! :SM_carton:

this is not at all correct finished!!

Well you must be the trumpet blower! As you know nothing about football! We dominated the second half!!!!!! Well all you dominated the refs whistle!! And are you a local boy? as most of the St Ives muppets are from over the border!! :c:

kempy kempy,calm down mate or u will blow a gasket :clapper: you know what its like mate come down on holiday,and forget to go home. :c:

Well you must be the trumpet blower! As you know nothing about football! We dominated the second half!!!!!! Well all you dominated the refs whistle!! And are you a local boy? as most of the St Ives muppets are from over the border!! :c:

born in truro and lived in carbis bay all my life, that answer your question??

Well what is there to shout about we got beaten by a better side on the day! we were not at the races today! And it wasn't a very good game but that's football.

Well at least we still have a chance of some getting a trophy this season! remember who knocked you out!!! :c: