Cornwall Football Forum
Keith B

Cornish Soccer magazine.

The January issue now out is another great read folks. Interesting articles, including player profile of St Austell's Martin Giles and, an appraisal of Martin by Phil Laferty. Loads of tables and data as usual. A bargain buy for sure at just £2.

Yeah just read most of it this evening and totally agree Keith, Deacs does a great job, any lover of Cornish football that don’t get it you really should! 👍️  Can’t get much for a Couple quid these days, I got a Bristol City programme last Friday against Birmingham for £3.50 and its crap compared to the Cornish Soccer Magazine at almost twice the price! 

11 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Yeah just read most of it this evening and totally agree Keith, Deacs does a great job, any lover of Cornish football that don’t get it you really should! 👍️  Can’t get much for a Couple quid these days, I got a Bristol City programme last Friday against Birmingham for £3.50 and its crap compared to the Cornish Soccer Magazine at almost twice the price! 

Don't beat about the bush Mark, say it as it is ☺️. You're right too about Dave D, it's a great magazine.

2 minutes ago, Jacob Englefield said:

If I want a guaranteed copy each month, what's the price I need to pay in to your account Dave?

If you want to take advantage of the discounted subscription offers available which all include postage, the prices are:

3 issues £6.88

6 issues £13.80

12 issues £27.60

And the bank details are on the previous link

Just now, Dave Deacon said:

If you want to take advantage of the discounted subscription offers available which all include postage, the prices are:

3 issues £6.88

6 issues £13.80

12 issues £27.60

And the bank details are on the previous link

At some point this weekend Dave, I'll stick £27.60 in your account to cover each month for the following year.

On 14/02/2020 at 20:17, Dave Deacon said:

Thank you Jacob - I’ll put back the latest issue for you. Text me with your address when you’ve done it. 

07759 502408 👍

Dave, I'm currently having trouble sending the funds over to your account. It seems my laptop won't let me do it. Bare with me and I'll transfer the money over to you ASAP!