Perranwell                         3-4          Falmouth Town Reserves

St Agnes                              1-2         Illogan RBL

Wendron United Res         3-2         Redruth United

KERNOW STONE LEAGUE CUP, Quarter Final

Hayle                                  0-1         AFC St Austell Reserves

St Day                                 5-0         Perranporth

St Ives Town                      3-0         Millbrook Reserves

(Wendron res. 3 (2) Redruth United 2(0)

Within 8 minutes against the wind we were 2 nil down and then woke up. 

Second half straight from kick off ball was played off to bish whose shot was fumbled into the net game on. Game on we tried but could not score then with 45 on the clock Wendron scored a third then we went up the other end and scored through Charlie and just could not get the equaliser, which was a shame because I personally think a draw would have been a fair result. Onto next week easy game away to Penryn. Nice to have a chat with the secretary before the game nice man. 20 hardy souls did not even see the horse, perhaps he had more sense.

Hayle 0-1 St Austell res. 

Top of the East division against 6th in the West. St Austell going down the slope and with the wind were on top for 30 mins creating a few chances. Hayle got to grips with the game and started to make chances of their own. 2 mins before half time Hayle failed to clear a corner and the ball fell to St Austell no 10 who struck a volley that the Hayle keeper will be disappointed to not have held on to. Second half and Hayle were on top creating 5/6 good chances, at the other end St Austell were limited to a couple of half chances. 5 mins before the end Keiron Harris suffered a dislocated elbow. 15 minute wait for the restart. St Austell saw out the 5 mins with no chances created. A few players stood out on both teams and could make the step up. Gilbert, Bidgood and the no 5 looked good. Keiron Harris and Mike Arscott stood out in defence , Zack Williams was very solid in midfield. 

St Day 5-0 Perranporth

Not much more to say, other than it could & should have been more. Daine in the Perran goal made a string of good saves. 

We were all on it, from 1 to 15,  a fantastically professional & committed squad performance from the lads. It was nice to celebrate the birth of our skipper's little girl with a victory & to book a place in the semi final, where I look forward to pitting our wits against some old friends & a superb team, in St Austell Reserves. 

Now, back to main reason I came on here, & I have to heap praise on Dave Bartlam, who was outstanding with the whistle, thank you 👏 

15 hours ago, Rob Hosking said:

St Day 5-0 Perranporth

Not much more to say, other than it could & should have been more. Daine in the Perran goal made a string of good saves. 

We were all on it, from 1 to 15,  a fantastically professional & committed squad performance from the lads. It was nice to celebrate the birth of our skipper's little girl with a victory & to book a place in the semi final, where I look forward to pitting our wits against some old friends & a superb team, in St Austell Reserves. 

Now, back to main reason I came on here, & I have to heap praise on Dave Bartlam, who was outstanding with the whistle, thank you 👏 

Thanks Rob, it was a pleasure. Good luck in the next stage of the competition :)

Torpoint Res 1 - 1 Polperro

A good result on paper for mid table Torpoint against 3rd place Polperro. But were so close to taking all three points with the equaliser coming on the 86th min. A close game with Torpoint's goal coming from Bunning from the penalty spot, with Polperro missing a penalty of their own with Spencer blazing one high over the bar. A draw maybe a fair result but Torpoint may feel aggrieved they didn't hang on with so little time remaining. Fair play to Polperro. Torpoint's youngsters will learn from this, as they will every game this season. Future looks positive. I'd hazard a guess that only 2 or 3 of their starting XI were 20 or older.

3 hours ago, Redruth United FC said:

@WendronOfficial is there any chance you guys noticed the difference in colour between the two lenses on the camera? Did you raise a question with Veo as to why it happened? I'm thinking about getting one for my club and Flexi League but there's a few things stopping me at the moment - I've seen the difference in colour issue a few times - I also would like to see it zoom in on the action areas when goals are scored. They seem far away and you can't actually make out those goals which are scored from close range.