Penzance 4-3  Godolphin Atlantic

Sticker 0-4  Newquay

RGB CORNWALL SENIOR CUP, Quarter Final

Falmouth Town 0-2  Saltash United

Millbrook 2-0  Liskeard Athletic

Mousehole 0-1  Torpoint Athletic  

Wadebridge Town 2-1  St Blazey

25 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Dave (or anyone else who may know) - is there a reason why the SWPL do not use the full functionality of the FA Full-Time site - would just be interesting to look at all the player stats etc. I know the St Pirans below and Western League above do?

Probably because it is too much effort for them!

34 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Dave (or anyone else who may know) - is there a reason why the SWPL do not use the full functionality of the FA Full-Time site - would just be interesting to look at all the player stats etc. I know the St Pirans below and Western League above do?

There are still a few "gremlins" within Full-time and Whole Game; indeed, I believe there is yet another "re-write" of some sections in the summer. Mr Hiscox has delayed using it until he is satisfied that it all works as intended and all the upgrades are in place.

Took a  trip to Wadebridge today to see them play St Blazey in the Qtr final of the Senior cup ,St Blazey went 1-0 with a free header sorry didnt know the scorer  St Blazey where very poor and a player i have always thought was brilliant had a awful game that is Levi Landricombe hes certainly not fit hes put on so much weight you could tell things are not right at St Blazey at the moment i thought the whole team played poorly .For the 2nd goal scored by Matt Lloyd the whole St Blazey defence parted and Matt just picked his spot to beat Brodie Cole in the Blazey goal with ease , the game was all about Matt lloyd really  St Blazey player Ray Card put his head onto Matt lloyds face and received a red card this resulted in both teams having a go at each other . St BLAZEY  came back into the game with a clear pen which Jordan Walton took and sent Rob Rosevear the wrong way ,Kyle Flew then had a great shot which struck the Blazey cross bar .I saw St Blazey play earlier in the season and they where a lot better that day ,im no manager but i think havin Levi Landricombe in the team has caused unrest in the team hes not worth paying whatever money hes on his not fit and i cant see him ever being the great player he once was .It was lovely going to Wadebridge ground lovely people there still havnt worked out where you get the food from .I had to pay £5 to get in today the bloke on the gate said its £3 if im 65 so got 2 years to go nice program though . Wadebridge deserved this win and Man of the match is easy for me its Matt Lloyd St Blazey couldnt handle him all afternoon and for St Blazey im given it to the St Blazey SUB Billy Northcott he impressed me when he came on because the rest of the team just didnt seem interested today .Smokie met a nice Supporter today seems Smokie is getting popular he hasnt been well for 2 days but i cant stop him when i get my oat on to go footy . Next week the G play BODMIN but the G are improving they scored 3 goals today and still lost but they are getting there but maybe not next week vs Bodmin .Well done Wadebridge good team performance deserved to win and St Blazey things dont look right there such a fine club with a fine history hope they come good again but need more youth there not players who have seen better days The officials had a good game and the ref handled it well when both teams seemed to loose there heads but it was sorted out in seconds .Can someone print the Wadebridge  team on here cant  that  anywhere got the St Blazey team list but not the Wadebridge 1 Thanks

Not long back home from Bickland Park after watching a full blooded cup game.  Ashes I feel were definitely worth their 2-0 win with top performances from Callum o Brien at the back and Sam Hughes and Ryan Richards up front.  

Great atmosphere at the ground today, first time I’ve witnessed the F troop,  but the same 4 chants did get a bit tiresome after 90 mins (I hope the ‘youre just a shit team from Devon’ chant was a joke, otherwise I suggest looking at a map).  However, they are definitely an asset to the club, and it felt like a proper cup game, and it was great to see so many people watching

im not sure who the ref was, but he seemed a little out of his depth, making some very odd decisions for both sides.  

Just a final word on Bickland Park itself.  It’s a shame it looKs so tired and unkempt.  It was an absolute mud bath on the side opposite the grandstand, and the toilets were horrendous, please install some lights at least.  

This is sometimes like a kids playground it gets really stupid like the St Blazey incident with the flare that just went on and on and you got Big Al on here it sounds like he never goes to a football match to send in a report of a match ,certain people always the same people dont even talk about a match this is a football Forum isnt it not the Muppet Show and there are severel Muppets on here ok i wrote my report and didnt mention Big Al once in my match report

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Took a  trip to Wadebridge today to see them play St Blazey in the Qtr final of the Senior cup ,St Blazey went 1-0 with a free header sorry didnt know the scorer  St Blazey where very poor and a player i have always thought was brilliant had a awful game that is Levi Landricombe hes certainly not fit hes put on so much weight you could tell things are not right at St Blazey at the moment i thought the whole team played poorly .For the 2nd goal scored by Matt Lloyd the whole St Blazey defence parted and Matt just picked his spot to beat Brodie Cole in the Blazey goal with ease , the game was all about Matt lloyd really a St Blazey put his head into his face and was lucky to stay on that resulted in both teams having a go at each other . St BLAZEY  came back into the game with a clear pen which Jordan Walton took and sent Rob Rosevear the wrong way ,Kyle Flew then had a great shot which struck the Blazey cross bar .I saw St Blazey play earlier in the season and they where a lot better that day ,im no manager but i think havin Levi Landricombe in the team has caused unrest in the team hes not worth paying whatever money hes on his not fit and i cant see him ever being the great player he once was .It was lovely going to Wadebridge ground lovely people there still havnt worked out where you get the food from .I had to pay £5 to get in today the bloke on the gate said its £3 if im 65 so got 2 years to go nice program though . Wadebridge deserved this win and Man of the match is easy for me its Matt Lloyd St Blazey couldnt handle him all afternoon and for St Blazey im given it to the St Blazey SUB Billy Northcott he impressed me when he came on because the rest of the team just didnt seem interested today .Smokie met a nice Supporter today seems Smokie is getting popular he hasnt been well for 2 days but i cant stop him when i get my oat on to go footy . Next week the G play BODMIN but the G are improving they scored 3 goals today and still lost but they are getting there but maybe not next week vs Bodmin .Well done Wadebridge good team performance deserved to win and St Blazey things dont look right there such a fine club with a fine history hope they come good again but need more youth there not players who have seen better days The officials had a good game and the ref handled it well when both teams seemed to loose there heads but it was sorted out in seconds .Can someone print the Wadebridge  team on here cant  that  anywhere got the St Blazey team list but not the Wadebridge 1 Thanks

I’m not sure levi can even get on the bench for Tiverton at the minute so is getting games at blazey for fitness but it’s obvious affecting the team. Even Rickard is struggling to find any form or goals. 

Blazey form at this minute must be a real concern for the management 

3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

I’m not sure levi can even get on the bench for Tiverton at the minute so is getting games at blazey for fitness but it’s obvious affecting the team. Even Rickard is struggling to find any form or goals. 

Blazey form at this minute must be a real concern for the management 

I think he was on it last week

13 hours ago, TimmyRaa said:

Not long back home from Bickland Park after watching a full blooded cup game.  Ashes I feel were definitely worth their 2-0 win with top performances from Callum o Brien at the back and Sam Hughes and Ryan Richards up front.  

Great atmosphere at the ground today, first time I’ve witnessed the F troop,  but the same 4 chants did get a bit tiresome after 90 mins (I hope the ‘youre just a shit team from Devon’ chant was a joke, otherwise I suggest looking at a map).  However, they are definitely an asset to the club, and it felt like a proper cup game, and it was great to see so many people watching

im not sure who the ref was, but he seemed a little out of his depth, making some very odd decisions for both sides.  

Just a final word on Bickland Park itself.  It’s a shame it looKs so tired and unkempt.  It was an absolute mud bath on the side opposite the grandstand, and the toilets were horrendous, please install some lights at least.  

I thought the Referee and linesman did a fair job considering the amount of abuse they had to put up with. Every time the whistle was blown half a dozen different opinions were thrown at him. Coaches from both sides were out of their boxes several times giving it the ole "LINO" shout. When are teams going to learn that this attitude is not winning us any new refs? 

Falmouth ground alot better than some, bottom path is muddy at the moment but we have had a bit of drizzle lately!!

Toilets are inside the clubhouse Timmyraa, with working lights. 

13 hours ago, TimmyRaa said:

Sorry you found Bickland tired and unkempt Timmy. The side you were stood on has recently had major drainage work with heavy plant working there ,plus the construction of the new fence . Recent winter weather hasn't helped for any remedial work .As for the toilets your welcome to use the clubhouse ones like everybody else .👍

I have been a admirer of how good levi has been for years he was always the top goal scorer for whatever club he played for he use to knock in goals for fun at Plymouth Parkway, but those days are long gone yesterday he was so slow he couldnt control the ball had no pace  it was a waste of time him playing really he is so unfit and i was talking to a St Blazey ,supporter who said hes causing bad feelings amongst other players with the money hes being paid and other players want o leave and 1 of them is Carl RICKARD who i have always thought was a good player but he was off the pace yesterday , I saw Blazey vs Helston, earlier in the season and they played really well yesterday they where really poor .In todays Sunday Independant they gave mom to Wadebridg goalie Rob ROSEVEAR, dont know how he didnt have much to do the whole game it should of been Matt Lloyd ,you sometimes wander if they even watched the match

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

I have been a admirer of how good levi has been for years he was always the top goal scorer for whatever club he played for he use to knock in goals for fun at Plymouth Parkway, but those days are long gone yesterday he was so slow he couldnt control the ball had no pace  it was a waste of time him playing really he is so unfit and i was talking to a St Blazey ,supporter who said hes causing bad feelings amongst other players with the money hes being paid and other players want o leave and 1 of them is Carl RICKARD who i have always thought was a good player but he was off the pace yesterday , I saw Blazey vs Helston, earlier in the season and they played really well yesterday they where really poor .In todays Sunday Independant they gave mom to Wadebridg goalie Rob ROSEVEAR, dont know how he didnt have much to do the whole game it should of been Matt Lloyd ,you sometimes wander if they even watched the match

Apart from Lloydy up front didn't think  Wadebridge had much to offer, Lloydy upset upset the centre half with a scathing tackle early in the game and it was a running battle between Lloydy and the 2 St B centre backs all afternoon until the red mist set in and Card was deservedly sent off. Absolutely ludicrous behaviour which cost Blazey any chance of getting back into the game. Personally felt he badly let the club and supporters down and should never be allowed to wear the Blazey shirt again.

19 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Could be difficult for Levi to get back into the side at Tiverton, with Jordan Bastin and Alex Fletcher up front they are flying high in the league.

Looking to get himself back into shape this season after long time out and will sign for Plymouth parkway next season 

Yet more discipline issues for Blazey. Good grief!  How soon til senior management take a firm glance at the reputation? Don't Blazey also have a set up of a Reserve side and strong Youth team set up too? Hardly setting an example is it to have this brute force, win at all cost nature on display on a weekly basis.

Surely they cannot continue to make negative headlines and not expect repercussions for such toxic behaviour on a regular basis?

2 hours ago, quiksilver said:

Looking to get himself back into shape this season after long time out and will sign for Plymouth parkway next season 

Would imagine he going to struggle to get a place in there. If parkway get promoted I think they will be looking at all the Plymouth based players who play for Tiverton, Taunton and Truro to sign on for their hometown club . And that includes Adam carter. 

Blazey are a Plymouth based squad who play out of blazey. The problem they have is all the players are loyal to to the management, so if you get rid of the manager and assistant ,blazey won’t have a team at all 

6 minutes ago, Keith B said:

Is it the fault of management, or is it that they just can't control the players but are reluctant to get rid of any of them ? Whatever the answer, it's doing neither the club nor local football generally, any good at all.  

Is it not the role of the management to instruct calmness and discipline, instead of adopting this approach that every ref is against them which in turn riles and gets everyone's tails up.

I accept that 11 strong minded blokes are hard to control and manage but this abhorrent toxic attitude on the pitch is just appalling.

Cant see Levi playing for Plymouth Parkway he wouldnt get in that team ,maybe he will come and play for the G they could do with him but they couldnt afford him ,Why do Blazey keep paying him its causing bad feeling at the club and i was told this from a regular Blazey supporter .The Blazey player Ray Card that got sent off deserved it dont know what possesed him to put his head into Matt Lloyds face ,he had been doing niggly fouls on him before he got sent off and had to go in the end . I like St Blazey Paul is a good bloke and does a lot for the club ,and whenever me and Smokie go to St Blazey we are aways welcome unlike at 1 certain club who are playing the G this Saturday

32 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Cant see Levi playing for Plymouth Parkway he wouldnt get in that team ,maybe he will come and play for the G they could do with him but they couldnt afford him ,Why do Blazey keep paying him its causing bad feeling at the club and i was told this from a regular Blazey supporter .The Blazey player Ray Card that got sent off deserved it dont know what possesed him to put his head into Matt Lloyds face ,he had been doing niggly fouls on him before he got sent off and had to go in the end . I like St Blazey Paul is a good bloke and does a lot for the club ,and whenever me and Smokie go to St Blazey we are aways welcome unlike at 1 certain club who are playing the G this Saturday

100% if you are up the G Saturday then pop over and say Hi buddy

16 minutes ago, Keith B said:

It would be good to think that the management were keen to preserve the good name of the club though RR. Surely any decent management team should be zealous to promote good relations with the league and the other clubs. Management have within their gift to fine players. However, I know also that some players think they are above any laws and, that some clubs are reluctant to get tough with players for fear of losing them.

Pfffft then those players need reality checks. They'd only need to drive to Bridgewater or Taunton and no one would have a foggy who they are! Nothing at all, gives them a god damn right to behave so deplorably on a football pitch. 

On 06/02/2020 at 11:35, Dave Deacon said:

SOUTH WEST PENINSULA LEAGUE

PREMIER EAST

Cullompton Rangers 3-0  Crediton United

Elmore 4-4  Honiton Town

Holsworthy 2-2  Stoke Gabriel

Ivybridge Town 3-1  Ilfracombe Town

Plymouth Marjon 1-7  Bovey Tracey

Sidmouth Town 1-4  Brixham

Torridgeside 4-1  Newton Abbot Spurs

Torrington 2-2  Dartmouth

PREMIER WEST

Bodmin Town 4-1  St Dennis

Callington Town 4-2  Launceston

Camelford 2-4  Porthleven

Dobwalls 1-3  Helston Athletic

Penzance 4-3  Godolphin Atlantic

Sticker 0-4  Newquay

RGB CORNWALL SENIOR CUP, Quarter Final

Falmouth Town 0-2  Saltash United

Millbrook 2-0  Liskeard Athletic

Mousehole 0-1  Torpoint Athletic  

Wadebridge Town 2-1  St Blazey

The draw for the Semi Finals will be made at the County Office on Tuesday 11 February between 6.00 and 6.15 pm.

The current squad at St Blazey aren't fit to lace the boots of the previous players they have had down there. It seems that the players have no respect for the club staff and supporters. They're happy to pick up the brown envelopes which they should be embarrassed to accept. If any of them win anything as players then they might have an argument. I'll wait for that day. Being a strong tackling physical player doesn't mean you need to be a thug! 

1 hour ago, CentreHalf83 said:

The current squad at St Blazey aren't fit to lace the boots of the previous players they have had down there. It seems that the players have no respect for the club staff and supporters. They're happy to pick up the brown envelopes which they should be embarrassed to accept. If any of them win anything as players then they might have an argument. I'll wait for that day. Being a strong tackling physical player doesn't mean you need to be a thug! 

I've said this for a while now, that toxic thuggish behaviour is sadly part and parcel of the English game. There's an intent to injure and maim with a 'strong tackle' to let an opponent 'know what they're in for' Anything for a psychological edge and this win at all costs mentality. Just a vile underbelly of society.