Cornwall Football Forum

Update from the Cornwall FA on the incident at Falmouth Town v St Blazey - 25th January 2020

I see Falmouth are due to be playing St.Blazey on Tuesday 25th at Bickland Park, evening kick off. I wonder if these 'supporters' will be invited again &/or will Falmouth impose a ban on any 'Away' supporters in the Club house to protect their property & their own supporters, women/children after the last fixtures incident?

Disappointing for Falmouth also is I wonder how many 'family' football fans will avoid this fixture in fear for their safety of it happening again? ☹️

50 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

I see Falmouth are due to be playing St.Blazey on Tuesday 25th at Bickland Park, evening kick off. I wonder if these 'supporters' will be invited again &/or will Falmouth impose a ban on any 'Away' supporters in the Club house to protect their property & their own supporters, women/children after the last fixtures incident?

Disappointing for Falmouth also is I wonder how many 'family' football fans will avoid this fixture in fear for their safety of it happening again? ☹️

WE'RE ALL DOOMED CAPTAIN MAINWARING ! WE'RE ALL DOOMED !!!

This thread has run its course, lets not pre-judge Falmouths or St Blazeys ability to create a safe enviroment based on past experiences or we will end up debating every game that St Blazey play.

With 9 x red cards 48 x yellow and 7 x sin bin, there can be no doubt that Blazey have their behavioural  problems and it's down to them to sort it out, one thing for sure is that their demise will not be helped by pre-judging them on this forum before every game they play.

38 minutes ago, We Two said:

This thread has run its course, lets not pre-judge Falmouths or St Blazeys ability to create a safe enviroment based on past experiences or we will end up debating every game that St Blazey play.

With 9 x red cards 48 x yellow and 7 x sin bin, there can be no doubt that Blazey have their behavioural  problems and it's down to them to sort it out, one thing for sure is that their demise will not be helped by pre-judging them on this forum before every game they play.

Very sensible you two.

1 hour ago, We Two said:

But it does take two to tango !

5 hours ago, leedsunited said:

How many families do you see at priory, I'll tell you......... zero.