Cornwall Football Forum

RESULT - WEDNESDAY JANUARY 22, 2020

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Only 8 F troop went down tonight I'm told?...dont travel well or petticoat power...lol

Around 30 made the trip Baks. As long as there is a presence supporting the team on a freezing Wednesday evening away from home, that's the main thing. Bumper crowd expected at Bickland Park this Saturday so bring you clicker lol ;) 

6 hours ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Around 30 made the trip Baks. As long as there is a presence supporting the team on a freezing Wednesday evening away from home, that's the main thing. Bumper crowd expected at Bickland Park this Saturday so bring you clicker lol ;) 

Me and the Mrs went down to penlee park .Twas a very hard fought game .Town couldn't get their passing game together first half with the final ball letting them down .westy obviously said a few things at half time as they improved immensely 2nd half .Got to give credit to penzance though ,they were very quick closing us down not allowing us to play 1rst half and fatigue may have played a part late 2nd half and extra time .If Renno can keep them all together then the only way is up .👍

7 hours ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Petticoat power AND wimps then...put a coat on...simples!

LOL

8 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Me and the Mrs went down to penlee park .Twas a very hard fought game .Town couldn't get their passing game together first half with the final ball letting them down .westy obviously said a few things at half time as they improved immensely 2nd half .Got to give credit to penzance though ,they were very quick closing us down not allowing us to play 1rst half and fatigue may have played a part late 2nd half and extra time .If Renno can keep them all together then the only way is up .👍

The true supporters...not just party animals...well done👏

10 hours ago, mattelot said:

No wins in 12 for Penzance I believe now I saw ... a great shame to see an old historical club like themselves in the doldrums . 

14 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

No wins in 12 for Penzance I believe now I saw ... a great shame to see an old historical club like themselves in the doldrums . 

They've got a good team of youngsters with a few old heads .They gave a very good account of themselves last night .

1 hour ago, Jeff Chambers said:

You're very judgemental Baks lol. People will support how they want.  Its a personal choice. Some like going every game, others due to whatever reason go to home games only. Its freedom of choice. How's Penryn support going? Any good?  😉😉

Not judgemental Jeff, merely what I have observed,  would have called you F troop "massive " but now F troop selective...lol

Our support not bad buddy, picked up quite well in the last couple of years, even had an F trooper up for one game (that's rare...proper footy man) thanks for asking.

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Not judgemental Jeff, merely what I have observed,  would have called you F troop "massive " but now F troop selective...lol

Our support not bad buddy, picked up quite well in the last couple of years, even had an F trooper up for one game (that's rare...proper footy man) thanks for asking.

You're welcome, as a Mabe boy I could look down over Kernick from the quarry as a kid lol :) Like I said Baks, We know what we are about and what we want to achieve. Bickland Park is safe now and the crowds are flocking back. The match day atmosphere in the clubhouse and the Packet End is unreal. Long may it continue. UTT