WEST 

Helston Athletic Res      2-0          Wendron United Reserves

Falmouth Town Reserves       P-P             St Agnes

Hayle                               2-3            Penryn Athletic

Mullion                                  4-0            Perranwell

Redruth United                        P-P            Mousehole Reserves

St Day                                         P-P              Perranporth

St Ives Town                             P-P           Illogan RBL

Both lads played last week against Penryn. And very well they played too. 

Hayle 2-3 Penryn  Jack Rapsey (2) Ryan Reeve

Sorry thats all I know,  was watching Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen. 👍 Good win for Penryn after being 0-2 down against 5th placed Hayle, puts them 3 points clear at the top with an away match v 2nd placed Falmouth Town on Boxing Day 2.30 KO. 

12 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Both lads played last week against Penryn. And very well they played too. 

Hayle 2-3 Penryn  Jack Rapsey (2) Ryan Reeve

Sorry thats all I know,  was watching Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen. 👍 Good win for Penryn after being 0-2 down against 5th placed Hayle, puts them 3 points clear at the top with an away match v 2nd placed Falmouth Town on Boxing Day 2.30 KO. 

Hayle were down to 10 men after about 15 mins first half , Zac sent off , a crowd of about 10 watching , including older and myself as he said half time we must be mad , played on the 3g two teams playing some good football  in trying conditions  , credit to both teams Even with 10 men Hayle made chances in the first half , Penryn made advantage of the extra man and  moved the ball much better in the second half enjoyable game ,   bloody soaked,   Penryn good footballing  side but were pushed today  . Hayle are definitely  fitter this season and on their day are a match for most teams , patch and his coaches have definitely  improved  them as a team , Merry Xmas to all  . 

Thank you Dave never seen the sense in spending loads of money on a facility and not looking after it.Looked at a couple of others lately to try to see if we were doing it right and have to say people must have more money than us. Sorry I missed you yesterday nursing a nasty chest cough. Have a good Christmas

Embarrassing scenes at Hayle yesterday with their player getting an early red card for a horror tackle (no place for it in football). Played well with 10 but arguably could have gone down to 8/9 with some of the challenges they continued to put in. Great game definitely got my £3 worth on a very wet afternoon. Merry Christmas from Paul C 

1 hour ago, Ieuan Gregory said:

Thank you Dave never seen the sense in spending loads of money on a facility and not looking after it.Looked at a couple of others lately to try to see if we were doing it right and have to say people must have more money than us. Sorry I missed you yesterday nursing a nasty chest cough. Have a good Christmas

Hope your a bit better Ieuan.

You can see it's been looked  after properly, only once in the whole game did a bit of rubber fly up, no funny bounces or reverse spins like you get on others. 

Main pitch looking good as well, lm still waiting to get some machinery on ours, only been about 6 weeks now! Cant remember it wetter.

Happy xmas to you.