Cornwall Football Forum

St Piran West league select team vs County u18s

Evening all,

Myself and St Days Joff Mallaber have been asked to organise a St Piran west league team to play against the county u-18s. The date and venue haven't been confirmed yet, but the game will more than likely take place sometime in January, week commencing 13th.

The league have requested that we offer all clubs the opportunity to be represented in the game, and ask that club managers put forward 5 players they would like to nominate, to either Joff or myself. We ask that all clubs put their nominations forward no later than 2nd of january 2020. Once we have heard from clubs we will select a squad from the names sent to us.

Any St Piran League West club represetatives reading this, please pass on our contact details to your managers. 

Harry Pope 07708754747 - harry_james94@yahoo.com

Joff Mallaber 07467950196

Cheers all

12 hours ago, Harry Pope said:

Evening all,

Myself and St Days Joff Mallaber have been asked to organise a St Piran west league team to play against the county u-18s. The date and venue haven't been confirmed yet, but the game will more than likely take place sometime in January, week commencing 13th.

The league have requested that we offer all clubs the opportunity to be represented in the game, and ask that club managers put forward 5 players they would like to nominate, to either Joff or myself. We ask that all clubs put their nominations forward no later than 2nd of january 2020. Once we have heard from clubs we will select a squad from the names sent to us.

Any St Piran League West club represetatives reading this, please pass on our contact details to your managers. 

Cheers all

Better book an 'Astro', unless we have a dry fortnight in the New Year, which i very much doubt.

Not what you asked for, but i have watched a fair amount of St Pirans Football this season so far and this is my 23 man squad.

GK

Adam Hayne ( Perranwell)

Ben Whiting (St Day)

Shaun Carter (Illogan RBL)

Defenders

Russell May (Penryn Athletic)

Adam Barnicoat (Falmouth Town)

Luke Hart (St Day)

Matt Laithwaite (Perranporth)

Stuart Peters (Illogan RBL)

Jacob Lugg (Mullion)

Jake Shaw (Penryn Athletic)

Andrew Barry (St Ives Town)

Midfield

Bradley Leivers (Penryn Athletic)

Josh Magin (St Ives Town)

Tyler Oliver (St Day)

Nathan Hampton (Hayle)

Andrew Bishop (Redruth United)

Chris Blee (Mullion)

Chris Dobson (St Day)

Steve Abbott-Smith (Illogan RBL)

Forwards

Cameron Irish (Hayle)

Dan Richards (St Day)

Ross Duncan (St Ives Town)

Gavin Boon (Perranporth)

JW

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 20:53, Harry Pope said:

Evening all,

Cheers all

Any news when and where this is taking place yet?? is there a squad been put together yet??