Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Electronic Teamsheets

At the request of the ECPL, I have today set them up on Full Time to enable clubs to input teamsheets electronically instead of sending them via post/email. 

This will reduce costs and time for all involved.

I have sent out an email to all team Administrators and sent them a login invite to get onto the site. This email may end up in their junk folder as it's been sent directly from Full Time.

If you are a team Administrator and you need help familiarising yourself with the system, please get in touch via tlregsec@outlook.com

3 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

At the request of the ECPL, I have today set them up on Full Time to enable clubs to input teamsheets electronically instead of sending them via post/email. 

This will reduce costs and time for all involved.

I have sent out an email to all team Administrators and sent them a login invite to get onto the site. This email may end up in their junk folder as it's been sent directly from Full Time.

If you are a team Administrator and you need help familiarising yourself with the system, please get in touch via tlregsec@outlook.com

Thanks Dave. Not before time either!

P.S. Do like the new avatar Dave, looks far more handsome than the previous one, much more you! 

45 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Thanks Dave. Not before time either!

P.S. Do like the new avatar Dave, looks far more handsome than the previous one, much more you! 

Why thank you :) That was the final ever Sea King landing in the Middle East. A sad time.

1 hour ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Thank you Dave. This will be much appreciated by so many people for a number of reasons.

You're more than welcome 

23 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Purely looking at this from the stats side of things - does this mean that the appearances, goals etc etc that will presumably be available to view will only be from now on?

Correct - unless the ECPL or/and teams want to input all of their previous teamsheets - that would take a wee while.

46 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Purely looking at this from the stats side of things - does this mean that the appearances, goals etc etc that will presumably be available to view will only be from now on?

21 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Correct - unless the ECPL or/and teams want to input all of their previous teamsheets - that would take a wee while.

I've managed to backfill Torpoint's today in about 90mins. Easy enough.

14 minutes ago, MG16 said:

I've only been able to back date one game, the rest are shown as "statistics locked" - not sure if this can be amended? 

Hi MG. I had this issue too but has since been amended. Send Mike Murray an email and he was the website permissions to "unlock" your fixtures so you can complete.

Basically, as with paper teamsheets, you have three days to get them on the system. Once they are in there, a League rep will look over the teamsheets and once happy, will lock them so that they can't be changed by anyone - it prevents any "fiddling" later on in the season, not that any clubs would think about doing that.

As has been pointed out, if you email Mike at the ECPL, he will unlock your matches and then lock them once you're done I'm sure :)

Hopefully you gentleman found the process easier enough and much more convenient than the way you have been doing it it recent times?

50 minutes ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

Of Saturday's ECPL fixtures Dave, only 3/10 teams have so far submitted their team sheets onto Full Time.

Some teams haven't gone on to create their logins yet, hopefully they will look at it today or tomorrow.

If not, I'm sure Mike will chase them up. I'm not sure if the ECPL are making electronic teamsheets mandatory or not however, it's definitely the way to go.