RRL ECPL Fixtures Saturday 23rd & Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th November

Fixtures All 2:30pm ko

Foxhole v Padstow United (Postponed)

Mount Gould v St Dominick (Postponed)

North Petherwin 8 St Blazey 1

Plymouth Marjon 1 Gerrans & St Mawes 1

Roche v Looe Town (Postponed)

St Cleer v Newquay (Postponed)

St Minver v Godolphin Atlantic (Newquay) (Postponed)

St Teath v Veryan (Postponed)

WEATHER PERMITTING 

Tuesday

League Cup quarter final 

Torpoint Athletic 2 Plymouth Marjon 0 (Played at Marjon) 

Wednesday

St Blazey v St Stephen (Postponed)  

1 hour ago, Adlestrop said:

In form Saints to inflict first defeat for Mount Gould ?

I think this will be a good game. I may even try and get along as we don't have one this weekend.

You can't read too much into St Dom's 12-2 win at St Blazey last weekend. If anything that wouldn't have done them much good going into a tough game with MG. Recent results have seen the goals dry up a little bit for MG (i.e. they're not scoring 6/7/8 a game), so it all bodes well for a very tight and physical encounter at "The Fortress" Tothill Enclosure.

Don't get me wrong, MG are still a great side and I think they'll win the league by some distance, but I think St Dom can cause them some problems, much like Veryan recently.

Evening all tomorrow game for North Petherwin v St blazey is looking likely to be off Not confirmed yet but with forecast and rain already had we have booked the brand new 3G pitch in Launceston to get the game played!! However we have contacted st blazey they are reluctant to play and awaiting a response from them! Anyone else’s game off and want to get a league game played!! With every Saturday fully booked now until the end of the season only options midweek games so let’s not waste a Saturday if we can play! Anyone interested please respond or call me Wayne on 07989766719 manager of north Petherwin many thanks 

On 03/12/2019 at 20:36, ECPL said:

Unfortunately Torpoint Athletic have been removed from the League Cup due to playing ineligible players.  This means Plymouth Marjon are re instated  

Gotta say, we are very disappointed to find this out via the forum before official notice from the league, but hey, it changes nothing.

Unfortunately, this was a pure admin error as the team management were not aware, or made aware, of Cup Rule 28, meaning that for quarter finals players must have played at least 3 league fixtures.

We had a number of players unavailable for this fixture so drafted in some support. Unfortunately we played 2 players who had not made an appearance previously.

While we are bitterly disappointed to be removed from the competition, rules are rules. We respect the leagues decision and wish Marjon the best of luck in the semi final.

I would add, this fixture was scheduled to be played at The Mill but, due to the horrendous weather, we offered to switch the fixture to Marjon in order to get it played. In hindsight, considering our lack of availability, we would have been better following other clubs’ lead and simply postponing the fixture in lieu of us being “unable to raise a side”?!