Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Hartley Wintney

13 hours ago, mattelot said:

Where do you think the biggest crowd will be then Ray .Bickland Park or Treyew Rd ?

Love it Nige, if Falmouth do get the biggest crowd I would think that will be for the first time in fifteen years. I think the last time Falmouth had over 150 spectators for a game you and I both had hair. Hopefully this will be the beginning of bigger things for the Town. :thumbsup:

As for the game  City should have been out of sight by half time but as usual at the moment allowed there opponents back into it. New signing and mom Ryan Dixon looks a really good addition to the squad while Ed Palmer added some steel. to the defence, something that has been lacking in recent weeks. Back up to Taunton on Wednesday night for a league cup game and  a chance for Wotts to bring his squad rotation into play. Let's hope for a better result this time although promotion still remains the holy grail.

9 hours ago, Rayvon said:

As for the game  City should have been out of sight by half time but as usual at the moment allowed there opponents back into it. New signing and mom Ryan Dixon looks a really good addition to the squad while Ed Palmer added some steel. to the defence, something that has been lacking in recent weeks. Back up to Taunton on Wednesday night for a league cup game and  a chance for Wotts to bring his squad rotation into play. Let's hope for a better result this time although promotion still remains the holy grail.

Hearing no heating , no seating ,no telly ,in the clubhouse yesterday ray .COME on down to bickland where a warm and rapturous welcome awaits for one and all . 😁😂🤣

I think you have known me long enough to know the answer to that question Nige lol. I fondly remember the days when we worked together up at Securicor and your Falmouth Town scarf was proudly attached to the wall outside the crew room, the banter on a a Monday morning was always interesting to say the least. As for the goings on up at Treyew Road at the moment I haven't got a clue, I just remember the good times.

23 hours ago, mattelot said:

Hearing no heating , no seating ,no telly ,in the clubhouse yesterday ray .COME on down to bickland where a warm and rapturous welcome awaits for one and all . 😁😂🤣

Who wants all that when you can watch the (actual) best team in Cornwall, playing in a higher league.

This place is becoming a "Falmouth Love-fest"  🤮