Falmouth Town                    P-P              Helston Athletic

Godolphin Atlantic              2-3              St Cleer

Liskeard Athletic  5-1        Illogan RBL

Millbrook              P-P             Newquay

Pendeen Rovers   5-1          Penzance

Porthleven            P-P           Wadebridge Town

Saltash United      8-2          Launceston

St Austell               8-0          Mullion

St Blazey                3-2           Hayle (aet, 2-2 at 90 mins)

St Day                     3-1              St Dominick

St Ives Town          2-1          Penryn Athletic

Torpoint Athletic     P-P         Bodmin Town

14:30

Sticker                    0-6           Mousehole

15:00

Camelford            6-3             St Dennis

18 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Got to really fear for teams like Hayle at St.Blazey, Mullion at St.Austell today, nice to play 'Away' with better facilities/grounds etc but in reality it could & should be 7/8/9 goals in both games for the Premier Division teams Blazey & Town ...

Clearly you haven’t been to Hayle’s grounds, when talking about facilities. So in a word shhhhh! 🤫

Got to agree Hayle are every bit as good if not better facilities than blazey, away changing rooms are much nicer and bigger and I must have missed blazey's 4g pitch next door 😂 I would say the view is better at blazey especially when looking out from the changing room goal end, good luck to both teams today 😘

Back from watching a shambolic display from Godolphin im not going to blame the ref Linesman or Tanya this was just a awful display by Godolphin who have lost 3-2 to St Cleer ,Godolphin went in front from a flukey Josh Harris goal was it a cross or shot out wide well it went in then it was disaster and sorry Ethan but im blaming you for all 3 goals the no9 For St Cleer hit a good shot and Ethan knocked it onto the bar and the St Cleer player following up tapped home ,then Ethan seemed to have a rush of blood to the head and came rushing out and was punished twice by St Cleer scoring on both occasions but hi defence in front of him where ok lets not beat around the bush they where crap . Godolphin did score the  best goal of the match a rocket by Craig Harvey this should of made Godolphin turn on the pressure but no just wasteful passes and overhit balls and complaining about every decision and uproar when Josh Harris scored but he was clearly off side ok i will complain about some of the decision of the linesman on the far side he was flag happy .The G where just not in it and i thought Ben Colqhoun was having a good game for the G goes off dont know if he was injured or what he may of even been sent off when i was changing batteries in my camera but i thought he was playing well . Ok G that was a embarrassment MOM for G Tanya for getting the pitch looking so good pity the team let you down and for ST CLEER THE WHOLE TEAM BRILLIANT DISPLAY AND YOUR A CREDIT TO  YOUR MANAGER AND ASSITANTS WELL DONE .See you Wednesday Godolphin when Falmouth come to turn could be a cricket score im going for 8-0 to Falmouth

St Day 3 St Dominick 1

Standard cup tie, really: the higher league team won but really, this was title chasers St Day against a mid-table "lower league" t Dom, in which case the ECLP must be a higher standard than the Combo. St Dom went deservedly ahead through James Bloomfield on 11 mins and they kept u p the pressure. Tom Hogarth for 1 - 1 (41) following a corner and it was another corner on 57 that found Luke Hart coming in late at the back post for 2 - 1. St Dom might have equalised but for a timely save by the home 'keeper, then Darren Richards wrapped it up on 80 from a free-kick. Sterling stuff from St Dom who gave a good account of themselves. St day have had easier games in their league.

Pitch outstanding, so well done St Day. There was sunshine, there were heavy showers, but the pitch was still playable after the game. And the technology at Vogue - ooer! Not only can you pay using your card, you can pay contactlessly (is that a word?); then a lot of the faithful watched the 2nd half from the warmth and comfort of the clubhouse as the game was on Sky (not really - just on their TV screen via an outdoor webcam!), so loads of Brownie points for St Day! Apologies to any other clubs that also have these facilities - I just haven't seen the like before (I don't get out much!).

Tea a quid, the chips looked lovely but I held firm! Nice to see the usual faces there especially Dave Searle; and the 2nd half made enjoyable by the partisan but friendly banter between the two bunches of supporters either side of me on the balcony. The home lot were giving the St Dom No 6 some good-natured stick and he seemed to take it all in good spirit. Kept a smile on my face! So once again, no grumbles from me. I even enjoyed the cantering horses in the fields beyond the far goal - a beautiful setting for an afternoon's footy.

St.Blazey 3-2 Hayle well unlucky  to lose  , great display from the Hayle  team , credit to Patch and the boys , well done to the groundsman  for getting the game on , good set up good value for money on food pasty £2  , sausage  and chips £2.40  , not a big crowd approx 10 travelling  to watch , entertaining  game both teams had good chances  , but the Blazey keeper probably the busier  . Good set up first time I have been there , good luck in the next round , enjoyable game  . 

Yeah agree Steve, Hayle really unlucky today! Think if Cameron scored his one on one with the keeper at 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go it would have been all over. Don’t think Blazey would have come back from that. Funny how you get little turning points in a game, credit to Blazey for the comeback. End to end stuff and plenty of positives for Patch and Shilts. If you play like that every week in the St.Piran league you won’t be far away mate. Shame there was only 50 or 60 there to see it, good game. 👍

8 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from watching a shambolic display from Godolphin im not going to blame the ref Linesman or Tanya this was just a awful display by Godolphin who have lost 3-2 to St Cleer ,Godolphin went in front from a flukey Josh Harris goal was it a cross or shot out wide well it went in then it was disaster and sorry Ethan but im blaming you for all 3 goals the no9 For St Cleer hit a good shot and Ethan knocked it onto the bar and the St Cleer player following up tapped home ,then Ethan seemed to have a rush of blood to the head and came rushing out and was punished twice by St Cleer scoring on both occasions but hi defence in front of him where ok lets not beat around the bush they where crap . Godolphin did score the  best goal of the match a rocket by Craig Harvey this should of made Godolphin turn on the pressure but no just wasteful passes and overhit balls and complaining about every decision and uproar when Josh Harris scored but he was clearly off side ok i will complain about some of the decision of the linesman on the far side he was flag happy .The G where just not in it and i thought Ben Colqhoun was having a good game for the G goes off dont know if he was injured or what he may of even been sent off when i was changing batteries in my camera but i thought he was playing well . Ok G that was a embarrassment MOM for G Tanya for getting the pitch looking so good pity the team let you down and for ST CLEER THE WHOLE TEAM BRILLIANT DISPLAY AND YOUR A CREDIT TO  YOUR MANAGER AND ASSITANTS WELL DONE .See you Wednesday Godolphin when Falmouth come to turn could be a cricket score im going for 8-0 to Falmouth

Jesus Christ why don’t you kick him while he’s down? These things happen, it’s not like it happens regularly. Chin up efearn fearn 

13 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Yeah agree Steve, Hayle really unlucky today! Think if Cameron scored his one on one with the keeper at 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go it would have been all over. Don’t think Blazey would have come back from that. Funny how you get little turning points in a game, credit to Blazey for the comeback. End to end stuff and plenty of positives for Patch and Shilts. If you play like that every week in the St.Piran league you won’t be far away mate. Shame there was only 50 or 60 there to see it, good game. 👍

Agreed Rappo, Hayle were the better side by far. Blazey keeper MOM. 

14 hours ago, cornishteddyboy said:

I'm told Pendeen beat Penzance 5-1. No comment!

Wow! What's happened down at Penzance? Losing to Sticker, now  heavily at Pendeen ? Are Pendeen in the St.Pirans league, that's a hell of a drubbing for Penzance .. 🙈

7 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Agreed Rappo, Hayle were the better side by far. Blazey keeper MOM. 

Wow! What's happened down at Penzance? Losing to Sticker, now  heavily at Pendeen ? Are Pendeen in the St.Pirans league, that's a hell of a drubbing for Penzance .. 🙈

Pendeen are actually 2 leagues below penzance as they are in the LWC combination league 

19 hours ago, Scoffy said:

Got to agree Hayle are every bit as good if not better facilities than blazey, away changing rooms are much nicer and bigger and I must have missed blazey's 4g pitch next door 😂 I would say the view is better at blazey especially when looking out from the changing room goal end, good luck to both teams today 😘

Scoffy agree with changing rooms etc but Blazey pitch still best surface in cornwall for me 👍

Ok ok ... I am open to admit I was incorrect about footballing ability, & Hayle are as good as St.Blazey ( sorry Blazey boys but I saw the game & they were more than a match for you, with Blazey keeper MOM! ) 

But I can't agree Hayle have a better set up than St.Blazey , that is absolutely crazy statement to make .. !? 

52 minutes ago, Themanhimself said:

Pendeen are actually 2 leagues below penzance as they are in the LWC combination league 

Two Leagues below, in a local Derby thumped like that!? Is the big cheese still playing, what's happening down there at Penzance? 

St Blazey 3v2 Hayle AET. 

Not a classic in anyway but a cup match that could have gone either way. Surly thats what people want to see rather than clubs turning up getting hammered. 

St Blazey didnt play well yesterday at all. But remember, bottom 6 last season in the West. This season a chance to finish much higher in the league above. Last season we went out the league cup and senior cup in the first round. This season were in the third round of the league cup and now in the next round of the senior cup. We havnt looked forward to a cup draw after July for sometime!! 

Anyway, anyone good with a pitch fork? The pitch has taken a battering yesterday. Leeds, ive a fork ready for you. 😀 Onwards and upwards. 💚🖤

Pegs i think Ethan is a great keeper and 1 of the best penalty savers around yesterday he just had a game he would want to forget, im sure he will have many more good games before the end of the season hes just got to stop his walkabouts .Look forward to seeing him play against Falmouth on Wednesday, where i expect he will have a storming game if not the F troop, behind his goal will let him know .Looking forward to the match if its not pouring with rain and im not barred from the ground after my comments

Dobwalls 7 Perranporth 4

Despite the weather conditions both teams should be proud of their display of flowing football.

Perran took the lead after less than a minute with a well taken goal after the hosts gave the ball away. Dobwalls drew level shortly after.Almost from the re-start the visitors were given the chance to take the lead from the penalty spot but were denied by the keeper. Dobwalls took the lead for the first time when Stuart Morgan scored from a tight angle but back came perran to level. The hosts edged ahead again but were once again pegged back.

The second half was again end to end stuff and despite missing a penalty the hosts eventually took control with 2 goals in as many minutes mainly due to the finishing of their lead striker Kelvin who ended the day with a personal tally of 4.Dobwalls continued to press and scored 2 further goals but a final consolation goal was scored from the penalty spot near the end by the visitors.

The entertainment was well worth the entry fee and Perranporth gave their higher league opponents a fright with the determination and quality of their performance.

22 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Pegs i think Ethan is a great keeper and 1 of the best penalty savers around yesterday he just had a game he would want to forget, im sure he will have many more good games before the end of the season hes just got to stop his walkabouts .Look forward to seeing him play against Falmouth on Wednesday, where i expect he will have a storming game if not the F troop, behind his goal will let him know .Looking forward to the match if its not pouring with rain and im not barred from the ground after my comments

he has a fair few of ones to forget!