Cornwall Football Forum

FA VASE - THIRD ROUND DRAW

FA Vase Draw

Christchurch or Badshot Lea v FALMOUTH TOWN

Baffins Milton or Bradford Town v SALTASH UNITED or Bridgwater

Hamworthy v Plymouth Parkway

Tavistock or Exmouth Town v Buckland Athletic

Christchurch currently second in the Wessex League, Premier Division while Badshot Lea play in the Combined Counties League, Premier Division and are 9th.

Both Step 5 leagues

Meanwhile Baffins Milton are also in the Wessex League, Premier Division and are 6th with Bradford Town top of the Western League Premier Division. And again both Step 5.

6 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

No disrespect to Bradford Town, but I'll be cheering on Baffins Milton. Surely the best named club remaining in the competition.

Another trip up the A303 to the south coast for Parkway. They'll be getting very familiar with that stretch of road.

Good luck at Hamworthy on their 3G pitch .Falmouth lost there in extra time last season .I swear we would of beaten them that day if it had been a normal grass pitch .

9 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Will always remember the goal moving! 😱

Yeh ,forgot that dave 😁 .Then there was the over officious elderly steward who accused us of cheating because we didn't throw the ball back on the pitch quick enough .I was told off for blocking some woman's view .And couldn't get a cup of coffee from the canteen after the game ,cos they only do food after the final whistle ,if I wanted coffee I had to go to the garage down the road .😁😂🤣

Best of luck to Way of the park and The Bald one . PS No Pasties either .😁

55 minutes ago, mattelot said:

Yeh ,forgot that dave 😁 .Then there was the over officious elderly steward who accused us of cheating because we didn't throw the ball back on the pitch quick enough .I was told off for blocking some woman's view .And couldn't get a cup of coffee from the canteen after the game ,cos they only do food after the final whistle ,if I wanted coffee I had to go to the garage down the road .😁😂🤣

Best of luck to Way of the park and The Bald one . PS No Pasties either .😁

:mellow: