Cornwall Football Forum

Results - Wednesday October 30 2019

St Blazey 0v0 St Dennis. Att. 60+

Hardy souls braved the evening which didnt turn out to bad. The pitch is still in one piece. 

Credit to St Dennis who defended really well. St Blazey probably had 80% procession but didnt do enough with it. To slow or wrong options. Frustrating but another point on the board. 

Thanks to everyone for their patience while we sorted the floodlights. One side went bang at 6pm and luckily we had someone on hand to help us out. 

On to Saturday and a trip to Launceston. 

On 30/10/2019 at 23:18, Paul said:

St Blazey 0v0 St Dennis. Att. 60+

Hardy souls braved the evening which didnt turn out to bad. The pitch is still in one piece. 

Credit to St Dennis who defended really well. St Blazey probably had 80% procession but didnt do enough with it. To slow or wrong options. Frustrating but another point on the board. 

Thanks to everyone for their patience while we sorted the floodlights. One side went bang at 6pm and luckily we had someone on hand to help us out. 

On to Saturday and a trip to Launceston. 

' Another point on the board ' a few hardy souls I was talking to Paul looked at it slightly differently, two points dropped against the worst St.Dennis team in many many year's, & they had 10 men 🤣🤣

Well done St.Dennis, on a rare point, hope this is the start of your season. Good luck to you. 

Good attendance Paul considering the weather. 

33 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

' Another point on the board ' a few hardy souls I was talking to Paul looked at it slightly differently, two points dropped against the worst St.Dennis team in many many year's, & they had 10 men 🤣🤣

Well done St.Dennis, on a rare point, hope this is the start of your season. Good luck to you. 

Good attendance Paul considering the weather. 

Did u watch the game Leeds?

I don't know if Leeds did, but I did. Sterile possession as Arsene Wenger might have said. I don't recall Ryan Holland making any saves throughout the game for St Dennis. Blazey took a couple of shots but were very wasteful.

On a different day this could have been a battering but it wasn't to be on Wednesday night. Blazey need to start finding the target more often.