Cornwall Football Forum

514 reasons why le Boss should reveal his identity

Having been very critical about the F-Troop I challenge le boss to be a man and reveal his identity and come and chat to the F-Troop membership that now exceeds 500 strong and is growing daily. When I joined this forum I knew straight away I was gonna be me.. not hide behind a false name. So come on le Boss, you are a self named boss man. Lets have a chat. I am sure after speaking to us you will have a very different view of the F-Troop. Every away game we have been to this season in the league we have had a fantastic time with our hosts who have welcomed us with open arms and thanked us for the atmosphere we have tried to generate. Jeff

3 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Le Boss is... Mickey mouse. Donald duck, Speedy Gonzales (maybe not speedy)...whoever he wants to be.

I know who he is by sight not his name...I think he was a policeman...now he's an English teacher...lol

A French teacher surely , and he likes aftershave .😁

8 hours ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Having been very critical about the F-Troop I challenge le boss to be a man and reveal his identity and come and chat to the F-Troop membership that now exceeds 500 strong and is growing daily. When I joined this forum I knew straight away I was gonna be me.. not hide behind a false name. So come on le Boss, you are a self named boss man. Lets have a chat. I am sure after speaking to us you will have a very different view of the F-Troop. Every away game we have been to this season in the league we have had a fantastic time with our hosts who have welcomed us with open arms and thanked us for the atmosphere we have tried to generate. Jeff

Not critical of the F-Troop - think you will find I have applauded them and have enjoyed their support of Falmouth Town. I have also been genuinely complimentary to Falmouth Town and their management. What I do find disappointing, is your constant reference to the perception that I am jealous of all things Falmouth Town and that Helston has no "glamour" and are a small club. Both those observations may be factually correct but whilst you bait me, I find it difficult to understand your vitriol towards Helston, who, unless you can enlighten me to the contrary, have done little or nothing to warrant it. I know who runs the club and can categorically state that it is run extremely well from top to bottom. Yes, the first team manager may have  financial input but it is hardly a new phenomenon in Cornish football - maybe it is just Helston's turn? 

With regards to my identity, I feel no need to reveal to you - there are plenty on the forum who know me - these people have been involved in local football for many years, as have I and do not have a problem with my pseudonym which has nothing to do with any self-promotion, merely that I was once a team manager. 

Love and kisses, Le Boss

5 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Le Boss is... Mickey mouse. Donald duck, Speedy Gonzales (maybe not speedy)...whoever he wants to be.

I know who he is by sight not his name...I think he was a policeman...now he's an English teacher...lol

Not an English teacher, just have a dislike for poor grammar and spelling - crucify me if you like lol. Love the Speedy Gonzales reference but rest assured not one of my football opponents would refer to me as he 🤣

25 minutes ago, le boss said:

Not critical of the F-Troop - think you will find I have applauded them and have enjoyed their support of Falmouth Town. I have also been genuinely complimentary to Falmouth Town and their management. What I do find disappointing, is your constant reference to the perception that I am jealous of all things Falmouth Town and that Helston has no "glamour" and are a small club. Both those observations may be factually correct but whilst you bait me, I find it difficult to understand your vitriol towards Helston, who, unless you can enlighten me to the contrary, have done little or nothing to warrant it. I know who runs the club and can categorically state that it is run extremely well from top to bottom. Yes, the first team manager may have  financial input but it is hardly a new phenomenon in Cornish football - maybe it is just Helston's turn? 

With regards to my identity, I feel no need to reveal to you - there are plenty on the forum who know me - these people have been involved in local football for many years, as have I and do not have a problem with my pseudonym which has nothing to do with any self-promotion, merely that I was once a team manager. 

Love and kisses, Le Boss

Not an English teacher, just have a dislike for poor grammar and spelling - crucify me if you like lol. Love the Speedy Gonzales reference but rest assured not one of my football opponents would refer to me as he 🤣

He or him if we are to be grammatically  correct ?

12 hours ago, le boss said:

Definutely nit  speedy, morr spuddee...like a tanker torning in yer plaayihg daayz...back to skool for me I finks;😂