Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday League Players wanted!

The Oxford Football Club who play in Nalders West Cornwall Sunday League Division One are looking for new players, especially a goalkeeper.

Sunday league rules state that senior players are not allowed to play. We play our home games at Clijah Croft in Redruth.

Anyone interested should contact manager Paul Hutchens at: hutchspur@hotmail.co.uk

www.clubwebsite.co.uk/theoxfordfc

Yeah Hutchspur, il sign for you boys. The Sunday League team i play for now are very poor and the managers a right numpty! As for there goalkeeper against 3milestone, right idiot. Having said that they've got a handsome young dark-haired lad who plays on the left wing (wears number 16 i believe) whos a very tidy player!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::c:

In all seriousnes though people, come along to Oxford FC, good bunch of lads and you will be more than welcome. :drink:

We're not desperate enough that we have to go breaking the rules just need one or two players to come in who can play a bit so we can start scoring some goals and killing teams off when we're in the ascendancy. I can back up the comments of 'a one and a six' in saying that anyone who comes along will be more than welcome. Be good to see gerrard8 on the pitch again! Ledge!