Camborne School Of Mines            2-1            Lanner

Holman Sports Club           2-1          Stithians

Newlyn Lions       3-1           Newlyn Non-Athletico

Probus   0-3           Mawnan

St Keverne           A/W           Illogan RBL Reserves

Threemilestone   5-1          Goonhavern Athletic

CHAMPIONSHIP

Four Lanes           17-0        Ludgvan Reserves

Illogan RBL Thirds           1-1           Constantine (At Constantine)

Mawnan Reserves             3-2           New Inn Titans

Mullion Reserves                   3-3        Frogpool & Cusgarne

RNAS Culdrose Reserves    2-7        Gwinear Churchtown

West Cornwall Football Club         4-1           Falmouth Town 3rds

DIVISION 1

Falmouth DC        3-7           Rosudgeon Reserves

Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves      3-3           Redruth United Reserves

Praze      3-1       St Day Thirds

St Erme              1-4          Penzance Reserves

St Just    9-1         St Agnes Thirds

Troon AFC Reserves          2-3          Perranwell Reserves

Wendron United Fourths    0-5      Holman Sports Club Reserves

DIVISION 2

Chacewater         26-0            Four Lanes Reserves

Lizard Argyle Reserves       4-0          Constantine Reserves

New Inn Titans Reserves   8-0          Probus Reserves

St Buryan             2-6          Threemilestone Reserves

St Ives Town Reserves       0-1           Falmouth United

Stithians Reserves             1-10          Goonhavern Athletic Reserves

Tregony              10-0        Storm FC

Threemilestone 5, Goonhavern 1. 

H.t 4-0.

Only saw the 2nd half but Threemilestone were comfortable winners and should of added several more goals than the 1 they did score in the 2nd half by Joel Snape. Looked like a volunteer ref was in charge and did a good job. 

Att 18. 

Div 1

St Erme 1-4 Penzance Reserves

Pz stay top after defeating their hosts. 4 nil to the good at half-time playing the way Perranwell used to play, pass at the back, 30yd forward ball, striker runs on to score. St Erme tried to play a passing game that was broken up time and again before getting into the box.

Second half was a disappointment to the 10 Pz supporters in the crowd of 21 as they altered their play, passing at the back and midfield very rarely running at the home defence. St Erme kept up their passing game but also threw in a few breaks and from one of them they got their goal.

Referee, Dave Thomas had an excellent game and if both sides don't mark him as 90+ points then I would be surprised.

34 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Div 1

St Erme 1-4 Penzance Reserves

Pz stay top after defeating their hosts. 4 nil to the good at half-time playing the way Perranwell used to play, pass at the back, 30yd forward ball, striker runs on to score. St Erme tried to play a passing game that was broken up time and again before getting into the box.

Second half was a disappointment to the 10 Pz supporters in the crowd of 21 as they altered their play, passing at the back and midfield very rarely running at the home defence. St Erme kept up their passing game but also threw in a few breaks and from one of them they got their goal.

Referee, Dave Thomas had an excellent game and if both sides don't mark him as 90+ points then I would be surprised.

Perranwell!? Well played to Penzance in the 1st half and were deserving winners on the day, played some great stuff but the Saints did themselves no favours at times, 2nd half I feel the Saints deserve some credit and were at it better in the 2nd half and didn’t let Penzance get into their stride as much.

No complaints on the result.

Came up against an excellent footballing side in CSOM. apparently the oldest player was 22 and we knew we had our work cut out for us on the astro. First 10/15 saw us caught a bit flat footed but we grew in to the game. Despite allowing the opponents large spells of possession, we limited their chances to long range effort and went in to the break at 0-0. After about 15 of the second half, the wind was taken out of our sails as the home side went ahead through some neat build up play. It was a lovk on the teeth for our efforts but not long after, we equalised after max hicks flicked a long ball on and Gareth ireson raced on to beat the keeper with a great finish. 

The home side took the win after a free kick just outside the box was dispatched  although keeper Paul cannons felt he could have got a stronger hand to. 

In truth, the home side played some great football and dominated possession but I thought we worked exceptionally well to our game plan. Looking forward to the rematch and seeing how they deal with Tresavean 🤣

Adam bachelor in the middle was his usual excellent self

22 minutes ago, Dave Bartlam said:

A potential feature for next week's podcast?

It's a pretty hefty scoreline - however I still remember that record being held by Illogan... 55-0 win against Madron 👀

Dave, I thought people forgot all about this. The day I hung my boots up unfortunately. It was a cracking win for us lads at illogan. 6 goals I will never forget. 

Div 1

Praze 3-1 St Day 3rds

A scrappy game. Majority of the home side hungover from a Friday night birthday party and missing a fair few regular starters. St Day also missing a few I believe.

Thanks to David James who kindly offered to referee, he was fair. 

Praze scorers were Harry Batt, Tom Stone and Adam Rosevear.

5 wins from 5. Great start to the season from the canaries.

Culdrose 2-7 Gwin. 
After last weeks shocker I was expecting a reaction from the boys which they eventually did. Started very slowly and conceded first deservedly. We equalized just before half time to make it 1-1 which I thought was warranted after we had a lot of possession and made a few decent chances. 
H-T 1-1 
Second half we finally started playing how we should have played all game and started making a lot of chances, and taking them. I think we went 4-1 up then conceded to make it 4-2, then we turned the screw and secured the points. 
Goals from:
Billy Foster
Ashley Mellows
Josh Bevis
Gavin Russell
Marcus Bawden
Sam Charlton

MOM Charlie Shears
DOD Tommy Richards Jordan Brown - cramp 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

And to top of a great day for my boys, after last week’s humiliation against titans, they played a suspended player so we’ve got the points for that match and they’ve been docked the 3 points. Makes last weeks nightmare a lot better. 

St Ives 0-1 Falmouth United 

Superb display against a decent St Ives team, travelled with few players missing but the youngsters who stepped in did themselves proud. We were calm on the ball and passed it around nice and limited the home team to very few chances but to be fair we had very few chances as well. Game played in good spirit and reffed superbly, good luck to St Ives for season apart from the return game 😂

Fal united goal 

Lewis Preston 

14 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

Screenshot_20191019-232626_Samsung Internet.jpg

Weirdly enough madron had a half decent 2nd team that season who had a good squad and won there game on the same day... illogan were the best team in mining league at the time...robartes played madron a couple weeks later we traveled down there they had 9 players and were gonna walk off if we didn't give them 2players. mining 1 wasn't a bad league back then some of the madron 1st team players looked like they never played before yet there 2nds wasn't bad...

1 hour ago, #sausagefingers said:

Weirdly enough madron had a half decent 2nd team that season who had a good squad and won there game on the same day... illogan were the best team in mining league at the time...robartes played madron a couple weeks later we traveled down there they had 9 players and were gonna walk off if we didn't give them 2players. mining 1 wasn't a bad league back then some of the madron 1st team players looked like they never played before yet there 2nds wasn't bad...

I remember that game Catt. 
Greenslade played for them and can’t remember the other one. Sure it was 17-0, in the end. Still played in great spirit !!!

Illogan we’re flying I think they beat us to the league, with a game to go. St Buryan I think, is where we slipped up. St buryan were flying in those times too!!! Junior cup and contenders for Mining 1

8 minutes ago, Asterix said:

Greenslade played for them and can’t remember the other one. Sure it was 17-0, in the end. Still played in great spirit !!!

Illogan we’re flying I think they beat us to the league, with a game to go. St Buryan I think, is where we slipped up. St buryan were flying in those times too!!! Junior cup and contenders for Mining 1

Buryan played Madron week after the Illogan game. Only managed to put 26 past them!

27 minutes ago, Asterix said:

Yeh was abit of a lash up. they only agreed to play 35 minutes each way!! Aswell.....