Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results - Saturday 19th October 2019

Results for

Saturday 19th October 2019

League

Porthleven Reserves (Jack Hannaford) 1-3 Hayle Reserves (Chris Bullock 2, TJ Price)

Att - 50

RNAS Culdrose (???) 1-3 Lizard Argyle (Tristan Hawkins, Jared Lawrence, Dagan Vaughan-Spruce)

Att - ???

Rosudgeon 0-2 Wendron United Thirds (Jamie Thirkle, Kris Llewellyn)

Att - 10

Ruan Minor (Dan Greet, Chris Ensink, Jamie Greet, Gavin Perraton) 4-1 Helston Athletic Thirds (???)

Att - 45

St Day Reserves (Dan Cooper, Kiall Maugham) 2-1 St Agnes Reserves (Ben Manley)

Att - 15

League Cup 1st Round

Penryn Athletic Reserves (Jason Roberts, Kier Dent) 2-1 Pendeen Rovers (Henry Cozens)

Att - 62

Didnt get to see all of the port vs hayle game. Was only able to catch half an hour with the brother in law as the wives were drinking hot choccie in the pub. (Hot choccie not vodka i know) but have to say good game from what i saw. Who was the young lady in the middle. Was she an actual referee or a local stand in volunteer? She was excellent if not a referee she should be.

3 hours ago, truthbetold said:

Watched penryn today and should of been more. After seeing alot of games this year I think it will be out of penryn and porthleven at the end when they can bring in first team players. Thought pendeen were the big team this year? 

One game doesn't make a season.I wouldn't  write Pendeen  off just yet!!!

10 hours ago, Mr.green said:

Didnt get to see all of the port vs hayle game. Was only able to catch half an hour with the brother in law as the wives were drinking hot choccie in the pub. (Hot choccie not vodka i know) but have to say good game from what i saw. Who was the young lady in the middle. Was she an actual referee or a local stand in volunteer? She was excellent if not a referee she should be.

Young? Lady? Why thank you sir, you should of introduced yourself, I would of brought you a hot chocolate 😊 I'm an actual referee, normally found floating around the lower trelawney leagues. 

12 hours ago, truthbetold said:

Watched penryn today and should of been more. After seeing alot of games this year I think it will be out of penryn and porthleven at the end when they can bring in first team players. Thought pendeen were the big team this year? 

Penryn used no first team players in yesterday’s match vs pendeen. Both teams were strong 

14 hours ago, truthbetold said:

Unfortunately was a massive off day for us Pendeen today but was a gd game not quite sure what game you watched though should have been more 😂think the league will be quite interesting as there are 3-4 sides that are very capable of winning it gd luck to donit and the penryn lads for rest of season 

Port vs hayle. Massive win for hayle.  A early goal for hayle after 20 seconds after a long kick from our goalkeeper beat the defence and t j tapped in. We then stuck to our game plan of letting them have the ball deep and breaking when we win the ball back. Fairly even first half with myself scoring on 40 mins off the post. 2nd half seen the introduction of wade brown and port had the better pocession but could not convert. We broke again and I scored the 3rd leaving the goalkeeper no chance. Port then had to go for it and got a goal back from a excellent free kick by the short midfielder who ran the game for them . The ref had a good game but disallowed a goal where there keeper took a quick free quick and hit it at one of our players who was walking away and it went in. 6 points off port and sitting top. Still long way to go and think port will still be competing to win it by the end

4 hours ago, Anita said:

Young? Lady? Why thank you sir, you should of introduced yourself, I would of brought you a hot chocolate 😊 I'm an actual referee, normally found floating around the lower trelawney leagues. 

I thought you had an excellent game from what i saw. Let it flow the players seemed to really enjoy your style. Great stuff. Why do you float around so low? You are a great referee.

On 20/10/2019 at 10:34, Mr.green said:

I thought you had an excellent game from what i saw. Let it flow the players seemed to really enjoy your style. Great stuff. Why do you float around so low? You are a great referee.

Sycophancy for beginners (see previous posts if you can stomach it‼️).

n.b. This is just banter.........honest