Cornwall Football Forum

Helston v Falmouth Town FA Vase 12th Oct

2 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

I have a bad feeling about this one ... Falmouth in Helston, Helston with 'previous' Senior Cup afew years back, I can see this one getting out of hand off the field. With Falmouth announcing a larger than usual traveling support I wonder if segregation will be inforced, or Stewards amongst the crowd? 

Get real - this is local football not Rangers v Celtic. Lots of banter and wind-ups and then lots of beer after. 

The F-TROOP will be arriving in Helston in massive numbers for this game.  We're loud, maybe a bit controversial at times but we banter  ( don't abuse ). We will get behind our team with passion but when we leave,  we'll leave with our heads held high,  win or lose. Because that's how we roll.  

Genuinely not ... It's all irrelevant what either team do for me as I don't live in that area, I do follow Helston results with more intrigue than anything ... The 20/20 promise, the commitment of promotion etc I admire Steve's vision .. maybe I wouldn't of shouted that vision out loud as if it doesn't materialise I can see him having the taken out of him for a long time. But if Championships were won on desire & enthusiasm, Helston wouldn't be far off with Mass in charge

On 01/10/2019 at 06:10, leedsunited said:

It's not the Falmouth supporters I'd be conscious of. I see Falmouth as a very easy target . Let's hope I am wrong

Thanks for your concern Leeds, very touching,  but I am sure the F-Troop will be fine. 

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Genuinely not ... It's all irrelevant what either team do for me as I don't live in that area, I do follow Helston results with more intrigue than anything ... The 20/20 promise, the commitment of promotion etc I admire Steve's vision .. maybe I wouldn't of shouted that vision out loud as if it doesn't materialise I can see him having the taken out of him for a long time. But if Championships were won on desire & enthusiasm, Helston wouldn't be far off with Mass in charge

22 hours ago, leedsunited said:

8 hours ago, Paul said:

Many F Troop making their wsy to Blaise Park tomorrow night?

On 01/10/2019 at 06:10, leedsunited said:

It's not the Falmouth supporters I'd be conscious of. I see Falmouth as a very easy target . Let's hope I am wrong

Not sure on  numbers Paul but will deffo be a presence.