Cornwall Football Forum

UP THE TOWN

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Jeff Chambers said:

All roads lead to Bickland Park this Saturday. Home to Liskeard. Great away win Tuesday v Porthleven. Things on the up for Town. EVERYWHERE WE GO !!! 

All roads lead to Kernick...home to St Ives.

3.00 ko

Up the Rynners😝

Falmouths attendances on the up unlike most clubs ,  jealousy is a terrible thing !

As for free alcohol ?😂😂😂

As for Hooligans ? 😂😂😂

Might not be at the top of the table but the club is being run properly by good local people and there is a real positive vibe around the place right now ! 

Most of the F Troop have paid hard earned money becoming V Presidents and following Town and are reinvigorating local football and genuine football players would enjoy the challenge of playing in the atmosphere they create, as for suggesting they receive free beer I suspect a few more joining the throng this Saturday

8 minutes ago, Elltell said:

Most of the F Troop have paid hard earned money becoming V Presidents and following Town and are reinvigorating local football and genuine football players would enjoy the challenge of playing in the atmosphere they create, as for suggesting they receive free beer I suspect a few more joining the throng this Saturday

Yes indeed and all the vice presidents fees has gone directly in to helping ground improvements at bickland 🖤💛

44 minutes ago, Quiet Man said:

Very sad, bitter and twisted people on here. Moaning that crowds are down,  but just because Falmouth Town  attendances are on the up they get bitter. Hetty and Big Al, you are not missed or needed. Get a life.

If you buy me a pint tomorrow Charlie, that would be free beer ! 😁👍

Falmouth Town being knocked this week, Helston last - what is wrong with people. There are continual comments on the forum about the decline of football both on and off the field and when people have the kahunas to do something about it there is nothing but grief. There is not a club in the county who wouldn't welcome the F Troop and the atmosphere they create - so what if there are a few swear words - nothing more than you hear as you walk down the street or on the telly. Well done Town and their mad bunch the F Troop.

1 hour ago, le boss said:

Falmouth Town being knocked this week, Helston last - what is wrong with people. There are continual comments on the forum about the decline of football both on and off the field and when people have the kahunas to do something about it there is nothing but grief. There is not a club in the county who wouldn't welcome the F Troop and the atmosphere they create - so what if there are a few swear words - nothing more than you hear as you walk down the street or on the telly. Well done Town and their mad bunch the F Troop.

Well said that man 👍

I don't think anyone can label F Troop hooligans.

One or two may wear the fashion trappings of the 70's Doc Martins era but they certainly don't threaten anybody. I've always found them quite friendly and sociable.

I agree with other contributors, they add a vibrant colourful atmosphere to the SWPL Competition, something you don't often see at non league levels.

Heard far worse abuse from certain clubs officials at games than the humorous banter of F Troop.

Good luck to them.

DSC_0038.JPG

12 hours ago, BIG AL said:

With comments such as that it is little wonder one gets bitter. Please grow up.

Big Al, you were born bitter. You love it when Falmouth lose, and hate it now that they have good support. You were offered match day hospitality and turned that down. You are not a football supporter, just a sad person who is not missed at Bickland Park. 

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Falmouth Town hoping to make it back on the big stage.

Not especially , the way the club is run now and obviously a couple of cup finals has helped but the fans have been fans for years spanning several decades and everyone has said its fantastic to reunite old friendships ,the club have bought into it but unfortunately no free beer and encouraged it , with social media it's taken off,everyone wont make every game but long may it continue !🖤💛

Well said Harry P. Win or lose the FBB F-TROOP will sing and change encouraging the team. Our  (F-TROOP) numbers will steadily grow.  This is a long term thing, Falmouth Town is our club with a local Chairman and manager.  I played in the same football team as the chairman and trainer.  Reuniting with loads of my old FBB mates from the 70s is priceless.  We are loud but do not overstep the line. You may get the odd incident like a flare but that's now put to bed.  Together with Westy and his team backed by the mighty F-Troop we march onwards and upwards.  Jeff(I don't hide behind a false name )

7 hours ago, Alan Turing said:

Good on you Jeff. Keep rallying the lads and im sure other local clubs supporters. Can only be a good thing for local clubs.

Cheers Alan. The potential for Falmouth to have a massive support is there. This is born out of our glorious history.Slowly but surely we are growing in numbers. The  modern F-Troop consists of all ages both men and women. There's a party atmosphere especially at home games where we banter and generally have a great time. Quitems simply its been a pleasure. 

On 22/09/2019 at 20:14, Harry P said:

Not especially , the way the club is run now and obviously a couple of cup finals has helped but the fans have been fans for years spanning several decades and everyone has said its fantastic to reunite old friendships ,the club have bought into it but unfortunately no free beer and encouraged it , with social media it's taken off,everyone wont make every game but long may it continue !🖤💛

I was referring to a big stage coach actually Harry but best of luck for the future.

On 23/09/2019 at 13:00, deancourt said:

I fear that one or two readers might have missed your play on words (stage coach).

Correct deancourt