Cornwall Football Forum

Stand out referees so far

NO REFEREE BASHING!!!!!

Who has been your stand out refs thus far this season with a good 4 weeks of football being played so far ive really noticed a high standard of officiating this season. So far my stand out refs have been that big lad from redruth way elliot green i think hes called, dave rowe, and young liam mankee's referred at hayle this season and have been amazing. Also nice to see neil rudkin back in the middle great player in his day and a very good referee. Lets hope the season continues with this high level of standard. On a side note I'd also like to shout out to Andy Jenkin who had a tough game vs minor but controlled it very well and held his own with true grit.

On 09/09/2019 at 21:52, Mr.green said:

NO REFEREE BASHING!!!!!

Who has been your stand out refs thus far this season with a good 4 weeks of football being played so far ive really noticed a high standard of officiating this season. So far my stand out refs have been that big lad from redruth way elliot green i think hes called, dave rowe, and young liam mankee's referred at hayle this season and have been amazing. Also nice to see neil rudkin back in the middle great player in his day and a very good referee. Lets hope the season continues with this high level of standard. On a side note I'd also like to shout out to Andy Jenkin who had a tough game vs minor but controlled it very well and held his own with true grit.

Sian Massey