Callington Town   0-4           St Austell

Camelford            1-2            Launceston

Falmouth Town    5-4         Dobwalls

Godolphin Atlantic         0-4    Porthleven

Mousehole           5-0           Liskeard Athletic

Newquay               3-3           Saltash United

St Dennis                2-5         Helston Athletic

Wadebridge Town    2-2          St Blazey

Who’s going to be the next manager sacked after Callington sacking Lee Mann.

I think it was very unfair sacking him as impossible task to early aswell Lee’ s social media states he is gutted as he was promised time there. But then again 4 managers 2 seasons 3 chairman’s 2 seasons. 

There will be some big scores this  weekend

Callington 0-12 St Austell

Bodmin 7-1 Penzance 

Mousehole 6-1 Liskeard 

Newquay 0-6 Saltash 

Helston 9-0 St Dennis 

biggest shock of the weekend Dobwalls 2-1 Falmouth 

On 06/09/2019 at 09:40, Way Of The Park said:

Wow, you're forecasting a goal fest there!!

Can see Liskeard getting something down at Trungle Park.Looks to me like Mousehole over play at times, and a team that sits deep and is well organised can frustrate them. James Lorenz is also a guy that can take a chance when it comes.

5 nil to Mousehole.

And that's why I don't bet. 🙄

Newquay 3- Saltash 3 Well went and watched a absolutly brilliant match this afternoon this was a advert for local football ,Newquay went 3-0 up Phil LOWRY put NEWQUAY 1-0 just after half time they go 3-0 they where Brilliant 1st half Saltash lost Callum Martindale to injury and Moxham replaced him ,In the 2nd half a inspired piece of Management by Dave Bunney and Matt Cusack taking off Reece Thompson and Sam Farrant and bringing on Sam Cleary and Jamie SIMMONDS who was brilliant the game turned in Saltash favour in the 2nd half and 1 half of the deadly duo Sam Hughes brought a goal back then the game had a delay when Karl Rickard who had a great game for Newquay went off on a stretcher the game changed after that in Saltash favour and they got there 2nd goal when Ash Bicknell slid in trying to cut out a Saltash cross only suceeded in putting the ball in his own goal then not long after the predator striker the other half of the deadly duo scored a great downward header to bring the score to 3-3 Newuay where hanging on then and must of been glad when the ref blew his final whistle . Not a bad crowd watching the match and well worth the £5 entry fee the ref and his officials all had a fine game .I am going to give the man of the match to all the players it was just a brilliant match Callum O Brien was brilliant for Saltash and Connor Jamieson was also brilliant for Newquay but both teams and the management .Well done to both teams .Money well spent this afternoon and Smokie liked it as well and made a new friend in Saltash player Sean Cleary

Mousehole 5 (Toland, James 2, Bakayoko, Matthews)

Liskeard Ath 0

When you hear before the game that the visiting side are three players down because they’re attending a “pop concert”, it beckons the worst really because there’s no getting away from it, Mousehole are a slick passing outfit these days. Perhaps a little too much as although they easily won this match, the score could have been a lot more telling!

The game, for almost all of it, was one-sided. Cory Harvey in goal for the Seagulls had a quiet day with not really a shot to remember against him.

The goals were fairly well spaced out and to be truthful, probably the most exciting moment in this match was when an assistant referee reacted to the suggestion that he missed an offside. It was a weird one really, because I don’t think at this level for sure, I’ve seen a “lino” applaud a goal, let alone then react in the manner he did. The ref threatened the member of the crowd with expulsion from the ground, possibly he should have also suggested his colleague should have gone as well! Not very professional and unnecessary I thought!

Unlike Trungle Parc which is looking good these days. Thanks to Pete Robinson (an ex-player now putting it in as vice-chairman) for the half-time hospitality.

Somes Cornish players attitude and mentally why they don’t wish to develop and progress! They’d rather attend a pop concert than play . But let’s blames others no wonder there’s only a handful of players make it it in professional game . Liskaerds best player in years can’t even get in Truro squad 😂

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Mousehole 5 (Toland, James 2, Bakayoko, Matthews)

Liskeard Ath 0

When you hear before the game that the visiting side are three players down because they’re attending a “pop concert”, it beckons the worst really because there’s no getting away from it, Mousehole are a slick passing outfit these days. Perhaps a little too much as although they easily won this match, the score could have been a lot more telling!

The game, for almost all of it, was one-sided. Cory Harvey in goal for the Seagulls had a quiet day with not really a shot to remember against him.

The goals were fairly well spaced out and to be truthful, probably the most exciting moment in this match was when an assistant referee reacted to the suggestion that he missed an offside. It was a weird one really, because I don’t think at this level for sure, I’ve seen a “lino” applaud a goal, let alone then react in the manner he did. The ref threatened the member of the crowd with expulsion from the ground, possibly he should have also suggested his colleague should have gone as well! Not very professional and unnecessary I thought!

Unlike Trungle Parc which is looking good these days. Thanks to Pete Robinson (an ex-player now putting it in as vice-chairman) for the half-time hospitality.

Was going to my give my opinion on the match but I think Dave summed it up. 

I was the opposite side of the pitch so can’t comment on the lineman’s and Liskeard clubsman’s hangbags incident. All seemed a bit strange. 

I did however see the foul language coming from the Liskeard bench, very unsavoury words aimed at a Mousehole spectator (I’m sure there was some choice words in both directions) however for a member of the management to react to the bait at this level is quite frankly embarrassing. The member of management didn’t hang around after the match think he was to embarrassed to show his face. 

Two challenging games ahead for the seagulls now G away mid week and a mouth watering clash against St Austell at Trungle next Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, Seagulls said:

Liskeard management have always had unprofessional attitude from touch line . Shout and swear as loud as you can ! Then go on a forum and bite and retaliate somes there level up . Pub mentality !!!!

They are embarrassing I was at the liskeard Callington game and they where embarrassing then. Only ok when it goes there way. No class no clue 

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

Was going to my give my opinion on the match but I think Dave summed it up. 

I was the opposite side of the pitch so can’t comment on the lineman’s and Liskeard clubsman’s hangbags incident. All seemed a bit strange. 

I did however see the foul language coming from the Liskeard bench, very unsavoury words aimed at a Mousehole spectator (I’m sure there was some choice words in both directions) however for a member of the management to react to the bait at this level is quite frankly embarrassing. The member of management didn’t hang around after the match think he was to embarrassed to show his face. 

Two challenging games ahead for the seagulls now G away mid week and a mouth watering clash against St Austell at Trungle next Saturday. 

I think you hear foul language not see it!!!

Second visit to Callington today to watch high flying St Austell v Callington who have just recently sacked their Management.

First comment is to say how well the pitch looks, best I’ve seen this season.

Was a decent game to be honest with both teams playing some good football.

The two CM for both teams (No. 6 for St Austell and No. 8 for Callington) were both instrumental in their sides play and possessed that little bit of class you’d expect to see at this level.

On this showing, Callington will be fine, they looked well organised and played some good stuff and were far better than recent results showed. 

St Austell will no doubt be top 6 but look a little short on competing  for the league at this moment, but still a very good and useful outfit.

Great game and worth the £5.

12 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Liskeard players missing a game because they are "attending a pop concert?"

I know times , and the standing of the club, have changed, but Brian Hodge would have given them this, and indeed every afternoon off. They wouldn't be picked again.

Get over it! People have got lives outside of football (thank God!). Will probably be the only match they miss in what is now becoming a ridiculous 10 month season. Hope they enjoyed the concert and ignore the football anoraks!

On 07/09/2019 at 19:29, Seagulls said:

Somes Cornish players attitude and mentally why they don’t wish to develop and progress! They’d rather attend a pop concert than play . But let’s blames others no wonder there’s only a handful of players make it it in professional game . Liskaerds best player in years can’t even get in Truro squad 😂

Scores alot of goals, but isnt liskeards best player

5 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Well don’t leave us in suspense! Who is currently Liskeard’s best player in your opinion?

Jarrad woods imo. Dont get me wrong james is a top top player, i just think jarrad is more of a complete player. The whole squad at liskeard is decent, they look pretty comfortable in that league so far. 

2 hours ago, ourkidtheyid said:

Jarrad woods imo. Dont get me wrong james is a top top player, i just think jarrad is more of a complete player. The whole squad at liskeard is decent, they look pretty comfortable in that league so far. 

Didn’t watch them on Saturday then as they looked clueless and don’t even recall them having a shot on goal. Mousehole dominated from the 1st to the last minute and double figures wouldn’t of been an injustice. 

They looked a better team last year at least they tried to have a go last season they seemed to just roll over on Saturday. 

Maybe the pop concert boys were a big miss. 

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

Didn’t watch them on Saturday then as they looked clueless and don’t even recall them having a shot on goal. Mousehole dominated from the 1st to the last minute and double figures wouldn’t of been an injustice. 

They looked a better team last year at least they tried to have a go last season they seemed to just roll over on Saturday. 

Maybe the pop concert boys were a big miss. 

Got better things to be doing than go down Moushole. 

Held there own against bodmin for the majority of the game, lapsed concentration against callington, easily beat by st austell, easy win against st dennis and by the sounds of it didnt turn up against moushole all on probably the lowest budget in the league. 

I think someones stirring shit about being at a pop concert, think they were on holiday

Bodmin 3-0 Penzance 

Not really an enthralling football match, Bodmin just did enough all game, & didn't really ( not that they had to )  move out of first gear. Scored 3, possibly should of scored 7 but Penzance Keeper made some great saves .... Bodmin missing 5/6 regulars unless my glasses need changing. Last 15 minutes the boys used well as a keep ball session without any penetration. Keep going Penzance, don't give up. 

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Bodmin 3-0 Penzance 

Not really an enthralling football match, Bodmin just did enough all game, & didn't really ( not that they had to )  move out of first gear. Scored 3, possibly should of scored 7 but Penzance Keeper made some great saves .... Bodmin missing 5/6 regulars unless my glasses need changing. Last 15 minutes the boys used well as a keep ball session without any penetration. Keep going Penzance, don't give up. 

Who were the regular players that were missing?

1 hour ago, Smiler said:

Who were the regular players that were missing?

The club tweeted Saturday:-

Today’s Starting XI

1. Duffey

2. Harris

3. Annear

4. Hillson (C)

15. Magee

6. Hunter

77. Mitchell

8. Gilbert 

9. Pethick

10. Jennings

11. Kenny

Several players missing today including captain Nathan Summers who misses out through injury.