Cornwall Football Forum

More abuse on social media.

I’ve seen on the local news the disgusting racial tweet aimed at the  young Bodmin lad from  some low life troll twitter account , it’s not the first time these spoof accounts have aimed  ridiculous abuse at players and refs   , im all for a laugh and banter but some are taking it  too far and if.   isn’t it about time the Cornish clubs got together with the authorities to get these fake accounts removed ? I’m even sure some are run by certain players or friends of  players. 

It’s a complete disgrace what these fake accounts have been doing for a few years now. The abuse that they have inflicted towards club officials, players and management is an outrage. 

I hope the police get involved with the recent racial attack, and that leads to those cowards hiding behind fake accounts being outed 

8 hours ago, Hetty said:

It’s a complete disgrace what these fake accounts have been doing for a few years now. The abuse that they have inflicted towards club officials, players and management is an outrage. 

I hope the police get involved with the recent racial attack, and that leads to those cowards hiding behind fake accounts being outed 

Similar happened to us and we ended up with a £75 fine from the  FA!

Account now closed.