Cornwall Football Forum

Can a ref really have this affect on a player?

Stig

Guest Rabinowitz_The_Red

what a load of rubbish that's just an excuse after a bad game by him lol. fine the ref may of had a bad game but most players just shrug it off after the game.

stupid player

Bob Malcolm has no excuse whatsoever in this incident. personally I think he should count himself kucky to get off as lightly as he did!!! Not to make any excuses for him, I was at the Plymouth v QPR game in question, and I will shocked if a referee ever has as bad a game as that one. He was unbeliveably rubbish. everyone is entitled to a bad day but that guy abused the privilege!!!!!!

:SM_carton_y: + :SM_carton_y: = :SM_carton: = ( :yahoo: )

COYS

FOYG

Ronin, The world we live in today i expect if he had of killed someone his fine would proberly have been half that im affraid, Thats life and thats the country we live in nowadays. :angry2::(

That may be the world we live in but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Ronin, The world we live in today i expect if he had of killed someone his fine would proberly have been half that im affraid, Thats life and thats the country we live in nowadays. :angry2::(

That may be the world we live in but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Ronin, I dont like it either and i was only pointing out that it is the kind of world we live in today.

I think he should have had a much worse punishment but it seems the laws and powers that be have once again let someone off the hook ? :angry2: