Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results - Tuesday 27th August 2019

Results for Tuesday 27th August 2019

Carharrack (James Davies, Brodie Kemp, Glen Patterson, Alex Welford) 4-2 St Agnes Reserves (Tom Fisher, Simon Lyndon)

Att - 20

Hayle Reserves (Chris Goodall 2, Chris Bullock) 3-2 Ruan Minor (Shaun Hicks, Jack Green)

Att - 20

Marazion (Bradley Wills, Jamie Robinson) 2-1 Lizard Argyle (Dagan Vaughan-Spruce)

Att - 35

Perranporth Reserves (Jake Pearn 2, Reg Pearson, Ben Lawrence, Ben Mills) 5-2 St Day Reserves (Taylor Packenas, Tim Reynolds-Duffy)

Att - 40

Rosudgeon (Chris Neale 2, Corey Jewel, Isaac Weeks, Julius Spurgeon) 5-1 Helston Athletic Thirds (Josh Perry)

Att - 25

Wendron United Thirds P-P Porthleven Reserves

Carharrack 4, St Agnes Res 2

Touch and go for 70 minutes or so. Deserved lead for Carharrack on 25, James Davies ran through unchallenged to head home. Then 1 - 1 on 31, Tom Fisher with a 2-yard tap-in. 2 - 1 (38), Carharrack's No 9, sorry, don't know his name. Then it was levelled again on 72 scored by ??? and it looked dicey. Glenn Patterson moved up front from centre back and the game took on a different shape as he caused some problems for the Aggie defence and it was apt that it was he who restored Carharrack's lead just 2 minutes after the equaliser and then there was a rather soft looking penalty awarded for a foul on Lewis Ellis, tucked home by Brodie Kemp on 78.

High point for me was a snap shot by Carharrack's No 10 who beat an opponent on the edge of the box and unaccountably did the right thing, an immediate snap shot that was a whisker wide. A lovely bit of football. Too often you see shooting opportunities ignored, not seen, missed, as the attacking player chooses to have just ONE more touch or passes to a team-mate who doesn't expect it and is heavily marked anyway; but on this occasion, bliss! Plus the Aggie 'keeper made an amazing save at point blank range to stop a 5th goal.

Lovely sausage bap with English mustard with my tea, £1 each.

Another win, I drove home happy with some AC/DC, Stonefield, The Animals, Eric Clapton and Rod Stewart at full volume!

40 minutes ago, Tom Trust said:

Touch and go for 70 minutes or so. Deserved lead for Carharrack on 25, James Davies ran through unchallenged to head home. Then 1 - 1 on 31, Tom Fisher with a 2-yard tap-in. 2 - 1 (38), Carharrack's No 9, sorry, don't know his name. Then it was levelled again on 72 scored by ??? and it looked dicey. Glenn Patterson moved up front from centre back and the game took on a different shape as he caused some problems for the Aggie defence and it was apt that it was he who restored Carharrack's lead just 2 minutes after the equaliser and then there was a rather soft looking penalty awarded for a foul on Lewis Ellis, tucked home by Brodie Kemp on 78.

High point for me was a snap shot by Carharrack's No 10 who beat an opponent on the edge of the box and unaccountably did the right thing, an immediate snap shot that was a whisker wide. A lovely bit of football. Too often you see shooting opportunities ignored, not seen, missed, as the attacking player chooses to have just ONE more touch or passes to a team-mate who doesn't expect it and is heavily marked anyway; but on this occasion, bliss! Plus the Aggie 'keeper made an amazing save at point blank range to stop a 5th goal.

Another win, I drove home happy with some AC/DC, Stonefield, The Animals, Eric Clapton and Rod Stewart at full volume!

May I ask which spectator you were young sir. Always wandered who Tom trust is...? 

46 minutes ago, Tom Trust said:

I thought we were poor for large spells, Aggie alot better than I thought they would be, but once again we played our best football in the final 25 mins which is a positive. 3 wins on the spin for us despite us missing so many players, they are all back next week & that's when our season starts. 

Must be better than last season Tom? 

Hayle vs ruan minor

Good game ruined by disrespectful and disgraceful players towards a referee who had a good game. Both teams need their heads banging together like naughty children. Disgusting behaviour after towards him. I dont want to watch this kind of behaviour. If the referee was poor i could understand, however he had a good game.

16 minutes ago, Mr.green said:

Hayle vs ruan minor

Good game ruined by disrespectful and disgraceful players towards a referee who had a good game. Both teams need their heads banging together like naughty children. Disgusting behaviour after towards him. I dont want to watch this kind of behaviour. If the referee was poor i could understand, however he had a good game.

Jesus wept, if the ref had any issues I’m sure he will go about it the right way and correct actions will be taken....

but for now now let’s talk about the men in green who just produced the best come back since Istanbul 2005!!! One for the ages and a day this green army won’t be forgetting any time soon, so by all means you can be the keyboard warrior on here but all we care about is letting the football doing the talking.

good night and god bless

💚💚💚

24 minutes ago, Glen Patterson said:

I thought we were poor for large spells, Aggie alot better than I thought they would be, but once again we played our best football in the final 25 mins which is a positive. 3 wins on the spin for us despite us missing so many players, they are all back next week & that's when our season starts. 

Must be better than last season Tom? 

I will disagree Glen. I think first 20 all you guys. Then we started to come alive for the rest of the half, and pressed you a little more. Then, I was happy at 2-1 with you guys down the hill. 2nd half I thought we had you against it for the first half hour, with the slope then once we equalised its like we fell apart. Well grinded out in the end by you guys. Tight game until the last few moment I thought. 

30 minutes ago, Tom Trust said:

Red cap, yellow waterproof in the covered seating. And I can no longer claim to be "young"!

Ah I recognise you now, young man. The one shouting encouragement sat down. Lovely too have seen who you are. 

16 minutes ago, number 6 said:

Jesus wept, if the ref had any issues I’m sure he will go about it the right way and correct actions will be taken....

but for now now let’s talk about the men in green who just produced the best come back since Istanbul 2005!!! One for the ages and a day this green army won’t be forgetting any time soon, so by all means you can be the keyboard warrior on here but all we care about is letting the football doing the talking.

good night and god bless

💚💚💚

The football was spoilt by the hooligans. Yes 3.2 was amazing esp with the red cards and to claw out the grit to win was exceptional. However i would rather see you win with honour and not disgrace the club with the after antics. Two mid week games ive seen, now in a week both very different but the referee in both games had excellent games. Last week hayle vs helston res was a great match with a different kind of red card.

17 minutes ago, Mr.green said:

The football was spoilt by the hooligans. Yes 3.2 was amazing esp with the red cards and to claw out the grit to win was exceptional. However i would rather see you win with honour and not disgrace the club with the after antics. Two mid week games ive seen, now in a week both very different but the referee in both games had excellent games. Last week hayle vs helston res was a great match with a different kind of red card.

Chin up lads just seen the referee you had tonight..... 

1 minute ago, truthbetold said:

A ref is there to be fair for both sides

Totally agree that's how it should be, but what if one side unnecessarily gets on at the ref? That official who started with all good intention could get a little narked with the moaners and perhaps unknowingly favour the other side! I'm not saying by too much, but it does sometimes happen.

15 hours ago, Mr.green said:

Hayle vs ruan minor

56 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Just need need the 2nd of St Day's scorers please.

It's a shame I'm reading this if a player or player's have had issues with a certain referee at least give him a chance and don't think of what happened before after all if you don't have these people there will be no game to play and we're wondering why we are so short of the men in the middle, don't forget they want to enjoy the game aswell.

All I’m saying is you can’t have a reff saying to teams I have previous with these players when the game is in play should have never been given the game the opponents manager and players all heard what was said so he’s dug his own grave as far as I’m aware it’s the end of the matter from me and hayle fc 

32 minutes ago, andy howes said:

i can't comment I'm just saying let's try and get on with officials

I've come across a couple of the Hayle teams over the last few  years and it seems the last thing they want to do is get on with officials. Love a good moan!

I was there and im ashamed to follow the greens. Players digging at the ref. Correct red cards for me, players insulting his partner who i believe filmed it all. So if the footage goes to the county FA im sure these will be followed by servere fines and extended bans. Just drop it now your council estate style managing and players is not wanted at hayle. COYGs

21 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

!! Nothing wrong with council estates!!

Not a great comment  on a forum  , council estates  , bloody hell thought this was a football forum not a political  forum , I take bloody  personally  this comment  , I live on a council estate , make yourself known or retract this comment  . 😡🤬🤬🤬

4 hours ago, Paul C said:

I've come across a couple of the Hayle teams over the last few  years and it seems the last thing they want to do is get on with officials. Love a good moan!

Funny isn't  it  that Hayle pick up some good wins , and the sniping starts  ,  , funny officials  hate coming to Hayle lol  , I wasnt there so don't know what happened  last night  , but  if anything  untoward happened  it would be dealt with by the  Hayle  committee  and relevant bodies .  

11 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Not a great comment  on a forum  , council estates  , bloody hell thought this was a football forum not a political  forum , I take bloody  personally  this comment  , I live on a council estate , make yourself known or retract this comment  . 😡🤬🤬🤬

Bit of a throw away comment I would think/hope.

Just now, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Bit of a throw away comment I would think/hope.

If it was needs to apologise  or retract if not , come and speak  to me at our next home game ., I love a good discussion  especially   on putting working people  down 😡

4 hours ago, Paul C said:

Who do you follow then  Paul c   ? 

Stevie b dont waste your time and energy on people like that. Probably the ref hiding under a fake name. Not a hayle supporter for sure. Hayle doing well and you will get people not liking it. Had it last year with exiles. The team spirit is good in both teams and both managers are working together as 1 club. Just sit back and enjoy the football

9 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Stevie b dont waste your time and energy on people like that. Probably the ref hiding under a fake name. Not a hayle supporter for sure. Hayle doing well and you will get people not liking it. Had it last year with exiles. The team spirit is good in both teams and both managers are working together as 1 club. Just sit back and enjoy the football

Things going well  at the moment  , early doors  ,   what I have seen both teams  playing good football , lots behind  the scenes  helping  this to happen  , club  going in the right direction   well done to everyone  involved  .

4 hours ago, Mr.green said:

I was there and im ashamed to follow the greens. Players digging at the ref. Correct red cards for me, players insulting his partner who i believe filmed it all. So if the footage goes to the county FA im sure these will be followed by servere fines and extended bans. Just drop it now your council estate style managing and players is not wanted at hayle. COYGs

Tut tut people filming a game with players under the age of 18 I hope they had permission to do it or someone is in trouble o well let the league deal with that one!!!

As an outsider, you can’t knock a team for their commitment and hard effort on a pitch and by the sounds of it hayle dug themelves our of a hole to win the game and you have to credit that. In a game like that, players are full of passion and you can understand that at times people get a bit carried away and excited In the moment. However, you can’t condone the manner in which this comes across at times. There is no need to fire vile and abusive language at people/the referee, even if they are having a bad game. Yes it’s frustrating but show a bit of class. You wouldn’t speak to people like that on a street. If you do, says a lot about you as a person. Let the football do the talking and let that be the only thing people can talk about on the forums. 

3 hours ago, cornish leg end said:

Going back to the positives

Great to see carharrack start the season strong 3 wins on the bounce now. Big game tuesday with ex manager returning with his side.

Good luck to them. 

I reffed carharrick last season when they were struggling and again saturday just gone and although the football was ten times better the hospitality and welcome ive received has been as high as ever. Its great to see how glen and rich have rebuilt and reformed carharrick after a nightmare season for the club last year. Credit to rich for not rolling over last yr and his hard work has definitely been rewarded.

On 28/08/2019 at 17:49, Mr.green said:

And you ain’t no hayle supporter !!!!

Justin let your team do the business  on the pitch ,  Dirty Dozen good film lol , Mr.  Green , I think you will find several people  involved  with Hayle  behind the scenes  would like you to make yourself known to them , if you have concerns you can always speak to the Chairman  about how teams are being  run . Very unusual  for Hayle supporters  to voice their criticism  on the forum , hopefully  another win for both teams today , will be there watching , supporting  , you can always chat with me  I will be on the half way line between both pitches , most know me around the club . Steve Bailey  .🏐👍😎 enjoy your football everyone  

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Justin let your team do the business  on the pitch ,  Dirty Dozen good film lol , Mr.  Green , I think you will find several people  involved  with Hayle  behind the scenes  would like you to make yourself known to them , if you have concerns you can always speak to the Chairman  about how teams are being  run . Very unusual  for Hayle supporters  to voice their criticism  on the forum , hopefully  another win for both teams today , will be there watching , supporting  , you can always chat with me  I will be on the half way line between both pitches , most know me around the club . Steve Bailey  .🏐👍😎 enjoy your football everyone  

Apart from the behaviour i seen towards that referee i have no issues as ive mentioned in previous post the football is great at hayle the connection between 1st and 2nd team are brilliant this year just needs to tone down the raw emotions on the film. Both hayle teams are looking good this yr.