Cornwall Football Forum

FA Full Time and WGS

Am I right in thinking the ECPL are not using WGS to it's fullest? Looks like it's only being used for player registrations and not being used for Teamsheet uploads, scorers, appearances etc.

Any reason for this? It worked really well in the Duchy and other Leagues. Seems silly not use it and let the system do a lot of the donkey work for us!

58 minutes ago, Shouter said:

Am I right in thinking the ECPL are not using WGS to it's fullest? Looks like it's only being used for player registrations and not being used for Teamsheet uploads, scorers, appearances etc.

Any reason for this? It worked really well in the Duchy and other Leagues. Seems silly not use it and let the system do a lot of the donkey work for us!

Most Leagues have it but prefer to use their own Websites 

I was wondering the same thing. Seems odd that St Pirans, Duchy and Plym & District full time sites show linesups, scorers, etc when ECPL doesn't, and hasn't. Every club is instructed to send team sheets and scorers. I thought if done correctly using the app now, that it uploads automatically. I could be wrong?

5 hours ago, Foul Throw 3 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Seems odd that St Pirans, Duchy and Plym & District full time sites show linesups, scorers, etc when ECPL doesn't, and hasn't. Every club is instructed to send team sheets and scorers. I thought if done correctly using the app now, that it uploads automatically. I could be wrong?

You're correct. It takes a couple of minutes after a game to submit a teamsheet with all details over Full Time or Matchday. Technology should be embraced 👌👌

• 2 weeks later...