Cornwall Football Forum

Football is football. Yellows and reds are a part of the game im afraid

4 hours ago, Keith B said:

Sounds as if you are looking to make a point sir ?

No point i dont follow the junior element of cornish football anymore. I have however been impressed with the youth elements ive seen

Im mearly interested in what teams have recieved what cards. As they seem to be flying in this season.

11 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

This might help you with the SWPL - favourite the page so you can keep an eye on the numbers 

https://www.swpleague.co.uk/stats-facts/discipline-records/

Thank you was going to try to keep a stats chart for the swpl, st pirans and combo leagues. Do you have this kind of link available for st pirans and combo? Just a little hobby to pass time.

43 minutes ago, Mr.green said:

Thank you was going to try to keep a stats chart for the swpl, st pirans and combo leagues. Do you have this kind of link available for st pirans and combo? Just a little hobby to pass time.

Best you take a look inside their respective FA Full-Time sites and see how much relevant information is added for each game 

Ive missed your intentions here. Are you trying to start something? I am simply trying to keep stats much like teddy boy but for some reason you think i have a hidden agenda. So cos im not a fat old busy body who gets in everyones business you want to question and doubt me.

4 minutes ago, Mr.green said:

Ive missed your intentions here. Are you trying to start something? I am simply trying to keep stats much like teddy boy but for some reason you think i have a hidden agenda. So cos im not a fat old busy body who gets in everyones business you want to question and doubt me.

"Hidden agenda" - of course not. I just thought that as this was an area that interested you, it would be good to share your findings on how many cards are being shown.

As for "fat old busy body" - I'll try and lose some weight by the next time you see me! 😀

11 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

"Hidden agenda" - of course not. I just thought that as this was an area that interested you, it would be good to share your findings on how many cards are being shown.

As for "fat old busy body" - I'll try and lose some weight by the next time you see me! 😀

I wasnt implying you are the fat old busy body. So your actually interested in my statistics