Cornwall Football Forum

match programmes

Guest paignton-nick

Guest paignton-nick

hi all!

Can anyone inform me of clubs in the ECPL that produce matchday programmes? The reason I ask is that I only attend games at clubs that issue progs!

cheers

Nick :smiley20:

Guest paignton-nick

Cheers for your help guys.

As for asking why I want a prog at games I attend.... simple. 99% of groundhoppers are the same, it's just a momento of a visit. Beleive it or not, there is a prominent hopper from the midlands who must touch the matchball at every game he visits! :drink:

Some bloke does a free one for each Penzance Reserves home match in the Combo. He's looking for advertisers for next season if anyone is interested. (Pm me)

In fact he's printing it right now 10pm on a Friday!.

Tomorrow's program is multicoloured cos his inks keep stopping and he thinks it's his print head.

His printer's kaput so is picking up a new one tomorrow!

More money paid out for football.

As for asking why I want a prog at games I attend.... simple. 99% of groundhoppers are the same, it's just a momento of a visit. Beleive it or not, there is a prominent hopper from the midlands who must touch the matchball at every game he visits! :drink:

Nick, I came across this particular hopper on the last CSWL hop !!! Recall a funny incident on the Sunday after the hop at Dartington where a large group of the hoppers prevented aforementioned individual from touching the ball for the entire game !! :yahoo::yahoo:

Whilst on the subject of the quirks of groundhoppers .... there is another individual who won't count a match unless a goal is scored !! :unsure: :unsure:

Guest paignton-nick

Nick, I came across this particular hopper on the last CSWL hop !!! Recall a funny incident on the Sunday after the hop at Dartington where a large group of the hoppers prevented aforementioned individual from touching the ball for the entire game !! :yahoo::yahoo:

Whilst on the subject of the quirks of groundhoppers .... there is another individual who won't count a match unless a goal is scored !! :unsure::unsure:

I have heard of numerous hoppers who do this. Must be quite annoying if you visit a ground say, 3 time & they all end up 0-0! :yahoo: There is also one who likes to touch each cornerflag (& presumably the half-way ones too). Makes me look normal for just wanting a prog from my games I attend! :D

CAN'T GIVE TOO MUCH DETAIL ON THIS ONE BUT I GOT A TENNER FOR A LOCAL MATCH PROGRAMME.

I USED TO KEEP ALL THE ONES WITH MY NAME IN THEM PURELY ON GROUNDS OF EGOTISM UNTIL I GREW UP ONE DAY.

HOWEVER, WHEN A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL LEARNED ABOUT MY GAME BEING A CLASSIC SEMI-FINAL WITH TEN GOALS, EXTRA TIME, PENALTIES, YELLOW CARDS, RED CARDS, PITCH INVASION, FIGHT IN THE CLUB HOUSE, GIRLFRIENDS WALKING OUT, PLAYERS BANNED FROM CLUBHOUSE, PLAYERS SUSPENDED FROM THE FINAL, BOTH MANAGERS IN A FIGHT AND ALL ELSE GOING ON.

WELL, HE WANTED A PROGRAMME AND CALLED ME.

I ACTUALLY GAVE HIM MY WHOLE COLLECTION AS HE WAS AN AVID 'HOPPER' AND HE GAVE ME A CHEQUE FOR TEN QUID WHEN HE POPPED ROUND TO GET THEM.

WHO NEEDS E-BAY ?

(CHEQUE WENT TO CHARITY, WAS DOING THAT MARATHON THING BACK THEN)