Cornwall Football Forum

County Under 18 Knockout Cup / Semi Final draw.

I watched Bude outplay Illogan on Sunday, played some really good football!

Josh Kemp for Illogan did not play like one of the best young central midfielders in the Combination league as suggested in another topic!! To be fair though up against a pretty solid side who I imagine will take some beating!!

To be fair though i think by the semi final stage all the sides in it are going to be good ,

i think on our day we can beat anyone. Im very confident we can win this cup

see...........now when we played bude they didnt seem that good,really we were hard done by and only lost 2-0 if are strikers were on a good day it would have been a better match

and we had a blatent pen not giving early in second half

they arnt very pysical at all either

why are millbrook the underdogs ????? Id say a great pitch to play on will suit us because of our style of play , if you have watched us you will know we like to pass the ball

bit of a contradiction there !!!!!! in the league we play in our away games are often on shity council pitchs which do not suit us and makes it hard to pass the ball well. but at home and on good surfaces we allways look to move the ball about.

And its very hard to play well week in week out , bound to have off days etc etc , that goes for any team

im confident about the truro game and do not consider us underdogs at all , just because they fall under the banner of truro doesnt mean there u18 team are going to be streets ahead like there first team are

good to hear it , there is a coach going down , if you want to be on it contact the club or pm me,

Im looking a step further than the final, im looking to win the whole thing not just get there

afterall if we beat truro and lose the final it will mean nothing.

we are up for it