Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth v St.Austell res.

6 hours ago, baldy said:

stpiransec@hotmail.com

but these have been a few other reports of this problem.

Really!?  First I've heard of it.  No idea why there would be a problem and my inbox is testament to plenty getting through.  The only iffy way of getting me is my mobile number as we have a poor signal at home and even then I get a text telling me about a missed call once I do get a signal. Landline number in the directory on the Full-Time site is best for calls.

11 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

I am trying to finalise match details of last nights PSF Falmouth Town 4--AFC St.Austell Reserves 0.

Could someone quote the St.Austell squad/lineup and management team please?

Also I am having  EMail difficulty in contacting  Steve Carpenter of The St.Pirans League .

AFC St.Austell Reserves: Brett Allen, James Craddock, Ben Thomas, Connor Paine, Kieran Powell, Kyle Friendship, Jake Street (c), Harvey Hann, Kieron Bishop, Joe Tilley, Chris Kilbey. subs: Dan Olver, Aidan Dingle, Sam Bray, Owen Pearce

Manager: Mark Smith. Assistant: Steve Wheatley

Anything else you need Mike?

10 hours ago, KingKos6 said:

AFC St.Austell Reserves: Brett Allen, James Craddock, Ben Thomas, Connor Paine, Kieran Powell, Kyle Friendship, Jake Street (c), Harvey Hann, Kieron Bishop, Joe Tilley, Chris Kilbey. subs: Dan Olver, Aidan Dingle, Sam Bray, Owen Pearce

back massage?😂

58 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

He's a statto. 

Commonly referred to as anoraks.

Get down with the kids man...lol

Im way out of touch with the kids! 🤣

always enjoy reading reports on games, goalscorers and players being named rather than "good goal from number 9" - hoping more people post their match reports on here this season!

13 hours ago, KingKos6 said:

Many thanks, Some familiar names there.---Would Jake Street be the son of "Sage" ?

I didn't see the game but a fellow supporter phoned to say how impressed he was with the visitors-I am sure St.Austell res. are in for a successful season in the St.Pirans League.

btw I found two Email contacts on the St.Pirans website  "secretary@st.piranfootball.co.uk" and "secretary@stpiranfootball.co.uk"

Both rejected

1 hour ago, Mike Odgers said:

btw I found two Email contacts on the St.Pirans website  "secretary@st.piranfootball.co.uk" and "secretary@stpiranfootball.co.uk"

Both rejected

Hmmm!  I'll have a chat with our webmaster when I get home Mike.  Those two are pseudo addresses which should link to stpiransec@hotmail.com and it would appear that that's not happening.  All contacts are in the League Directory which can be found here: http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/DisplayNews.do?noticePlacementID=155676834&noticeID=376936202&league=656725252

Full-Time is our prime site for all info etc.