Cornwall Football Forum

Man U -V Arsenal

hammers

Anybody willing to place a bet on who will win through to the next round of the FA Cup,

what a draw !! Man United V Arsenal that is going to be a ding dong,

I believe whoever wins will be up against Liverpool or Chelsea, in the final, forget the next round,

Hammers :SM_carton_y::c: :c:

Im with r_and_l on this one I'm afraid. It's NOTHING to do with being A Spurs fan or my dislike for Le Arse. I simply think that Man Utd are too strong for everybody this season and with a player of Paul Scholes's quality now back in the reckoning, they will be even stronger.

Its true man utd are strong this season however lets be honest if anyone is gonna stop them it`ll be Arsenal and one thing you`ll agree on it`ll be one hell of a match.

That's what we all expect paps mate but what do you want to bet that it ends up being a total anti climax?. Neither team is going to want to lose, therefore probably too much emphasis will be placed on caution and neither team will play the way that they do naturally.

That is why Man Utd will just shade it, because they have more than one style of football in their artillery. I'm not saying that Arsenal aren't an absolutely quality team BUT once their pretty football is contained and becomes inaffective, they have no plan B and ultimately struggle.

Its true man utd are strong this season however lets be honest if anyone is gonna stop them it`ll be Arsenal and one thing you`ll agree on it`ll be one hell of a match.

nope if anyone was going to beat em it would be chelski man u wil stroll threw this one like they will in the prem league now

I`ll guess then that man utd do what they normally do, and you all know what i`m on about here, is they get that magical goal they pull out of the hat about 5 mins from the end!!!! LOL

Is that 5minutes from THE end of the game or 5minutes from FERGUSON's end of the game?. Because as we know, there can be quite a gap between the two :o . There is also the officials to take into concideration aswell, we all know what they can be like at Old Trafford :angry2:

Hopefully it will be 4-3 to Arsenal with a goal deep into injury time after the referee has got in the way of an attempted clearance.

I hope Ronaldo dances over the ball and pulls a muscle which puts him out for 3 months, Ferguson falls down the OT Steps in celebrating the last minute equaliser to make it 3-3. 4 sendings off, crowd violence and some terrible refereeing decisions.

If I wasn't talking like that, then I reckon Utd will win this one all the way, and then they will be duly despatched out of the cup at Anfield in the next round

I think all that extra training you've been doing is screwing with your ability to communicate sensibly Darren :wacko: . :c:

Ronin, you go and have that lie down sir. You'll need all your energy to celebrate winning the game in question and then to go on and celebrate lifting the trophy in May, just a week or two after you've collected your premier league winners league trophy.

I think all that extra training you've been doing is screwing with your ability to communicate sensibly Darrem :wacko: . :c:

Ronin, you go and have that lie down sir. You'll need all your energy to celebrate winning the game in question and then to go on and celebrate lifting the trophy in May, just a week or two after you've collected your league trophy.

Ronin's not a sir :D and Man u ain't gonna win anything :thumbsup: :drink:

Ronin, you go and have that lie down sir. You'll need all your energy to celebrate winning the game in question and then to go on and celebrate lifting the trophy in May, just a week or two after you've collected your premier league winners league trophy.

Coopsie I like you more and more each day! ;) And she's right, I'm a Lady not a Sir :P

Guest postman pat

coopsie supporting man u and picking arse players for your dreamteam what ever next.see you saturday at ours mate? or are you slumming it with the first team :c: