Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs Frome

Watched the friendly this afternoon or it was suppose to of been a friendly no one told the players ,the 1st half was pretty poor but the 2nd half certainly wasnt and Newquay went in front by a acrobatic goal from Jack Bray Evans who doesnt score tap ins all his goals are always pretty special still think he should be playing  in a higher league i think hes good enough for Truro ,Newquay then not long after go 2-0 up when the Frome goalie gets in a right mess and Alex Cole steals the ball and walks into a empty net , there was a unsaviory bit then when a Frome player was crudely taken out by Harry Tillson i think, well the Frome players sought revenge and took it out on poor Harry ,time for all the players to have a good old shoving match handbags at dawn.Frome then stepped up a gear and scored a scrappy goal and then got another to make it 2-2 and it stayed that score until the end .Right at the end Newquay goalie Dan Peters went down at the end injured with no one near him hope hes fit for the 1st league game Vs Helston .My MOM has to be  JACK BRAY EVANS this is a superb Newquay team and they could do very well this season . One last thing  i came across a pic in my photo album of when Frome manager Danny Greaves played for Southend in 1982 at Plymouth i printed a picture  off to give to him but it must of fallen out of my bag on the way out if anyone finds it could they pass it onto him .Thankyou Well done Newquay and Thankyou for Frome for travelling down to play at Mt Wise hope you have a good season

Leeds you have know idea. Newquays budget is by far less than your glorious Bodmins. I'm sure Bodmins lowest paid player is on more than Newquays highest. Dan Jennings £50 plus a game plus goal bonus. From the horses mouth. What happened yesterday at Exmouth😂😂😋

The Newquay budget is no way as high as yours at BODMIN you have always paid big bucks to players in the past and you have now  signed Dan Jnnings good player but your always signing ex old players  and you need to move on and leave the past in the past . Everyone knows who you are Leeds United you are Darren Gilberts right hand man Terry Huddy . I have still got Bodmin to end up 4th even with all the old timers in the team you and Darren may even get a game .Try to be nicer to other clubs this year Leeds it seems you have a big grudge with Newquay maybe something happened to you they did in the past to upset you

38 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

The Newquay budget is no way as high as yours at BODMIN you have always paid big bucks to players in the past and you have now  signed Dan Jnnings good player but your always signing ex old players  and you need to move on and leave the past in the past . Everyone knows who you are Leeds United you are Darren Gilberts right hand man Terry Huddy . I have still got Bodmin to end up 4th even with all the old timers in the team you and Darren may even get a game .Try to be nicer to other clubs this year Leeds it seems you have a big grudge with Newquay maybe something happened to you they did in the past to upset you

Along with you a few of us agree with  Leeds identity. Bit over the top to say right hand man thou

44 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Terrance has a grudge with any club more successful than his own or any club with ambition come to that. :thumbsup:

City are away to St Blazey on Monday evening so I expect him to be there taking notes  with a pen in one hand and a Tequila Sunrise in the other. :drink: