Cornwall Football Forum

Promotion to Toolstation Premier

Guest toolstation tim

Guest toolstation tim

HI

Just wondered which teams in the SWP Prem would be looking for promotion too the Western league Prem and how you think they will cope? I remmeber Saltash being in div 1 for a few years and never doing anything

Guest toolstation tim

It wasnt meant as a slur

I have only been involved in the western league for 4/5 years so was basing that on very recent times - I have not consulted the record books i admit

What about the points?

Do any teams want to be promoted?

Guest Postie Pidge

For anyone who doesn't read or receive the Falmouth Packet, Falmouth Town will not be applying for promotion to the Toolstation Western League at this current stage.

The club would need to be stable and in moving forward (which is the aim) everything would need to be in order. There is no point taking promotion and the realising that the club is out of it's depth. There is only one way to move and that is up, when the time is right (and obviously league positioning as well) then Falmouth Town will be on their way.

Guest Postie Pidge

Having read a thread on the SWPL forum, didn't the Elmore manager laugh at the prospect of the move. Now he's gone it wouldn't surprise me if they did transfer.