Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole 1 - 1 Tavistock

Mousehole 1 - 1 Tavistock 

Superb performance from Mousehole for their first outing of the season. 

Dominant performance from the home side tonight the only thing they didn’t do was put the game to bed. I don’t think anyone could of argued that the home side should of been out of sight by halftime. 

Mouseholes high intensity and press from the start was a joy to watch, fast feet, give and goes, one touch passing, switching of play showed a well drilled team. The only part missing was the finishing touch, chance after chance went begging, but only the first game of the season so room for improvement. 

I not sure if Tavistock expected the game to go this way but they were second best for the majority of this game. They did take the lead midway through the first half with an exceptional strike from the outside the box after a corner found its way outside the box. 

Mousehole replied soon after, keeper making an outstanding save the resulting corner from the left with a cross come shoot looped over the keeper which I think he will be disappointed with especially after some of the saves he made. 

Overall a good start to pre season for the Seagulls and anyone watching the game last night will realise if they haven’t already this Mousehole team will take some beating this season. 

11 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Could you show the Mousehole line up "Del Boy"? it will help me with prog' notes for their opening league game at Falmouth which is looking like one of games of the season for Bickland Park.

4-3-3

Harvey

Curtis   Richards    Devine    Sousa

Burt      Mitchell    Cela 

Bakayoko    Corner     Kaid 

subs: Harding, Flores, Williams, Hands, Toland, James, George, Shulberg

7 hours ago, Del Boy said:

4-3-3

Harvey

Curtis   Richards    Devine    Sousa

Burt      Mitchell    Cela 

Bakayoko    Corner     Kaid