Cornwall Football Forum

PENRYN 9-2 THREEMILESTONE

PENRYN   (6)  9           Jack Rapsey  8’  16’  25’  33’  55’   Russell May  7’  Jake Shaw  14’  Jack James  47’  Harry Roberts  59’

TMS   (2)  2                  1’  21’

Good win for Penryn against a TMS club where it all started for manager Harry Pope and his team. Unfortunately no report for the fellow stattos on this game as I was at work!!!  🙄  Luckily I could follow Matt Fridays great coverage on Twitter! TMS took the lead inside a minute but Penryn replied by racking 6 up before the break! Great to see the youngest boy back loving footy again with his mates after being out all last season injured making it 9 goals in 3 games with another 5 tonight. Good luck to TMS and their reserve team for the season, good to see the club going strong again after an uncertain period. 👍

He’s certainly always loved playing for you Harry! 👍👌 Chuffed to see him enjoying his football again after a tough year, thought I’d nearly lost him to golf mate! ️  Some lovely passing footy in the two games I’ve managed to get to, great to watch! Good luck to you and the lads for the season mate 👍👏🏼