Cornwall Football Forum

Interesting in contributing?

If you are interested in a large share purchase please send a confidential email to the Pirates Financial Director
(Rebecca.Thomas@Cornish-Pirates.com) and providing a brief description of yourself,

Keep the faith,
RGRE ( Dicky Evans)

** If you’ve read this far and would like to get in on the crowdfunding offer when it’s launched to the 3500 + people already signed up , you can join them.

https://bit.ly/2NVoNYf

Just now, The Town Man said:

The only funding they will get from me will be paying an extortionate £10 to watch Falmouth play Truro at Treyew Rd next week in a PSF!

The same price incidentally as it cost to watch Argyle play Truro.

Where is the logic in this pricing structure?

The logic is to get as much money into the club to pay for Paul wotten and his playing budget. 

1 hour ago, The Town Man said:

The only funding they will get from me will be paying an extortionate £10 to watch Falmouth play Truro at Treyew Rd next week in a PSF!

I agree...thought it would be more to watch Falmouth. 

2 hours ago, The Town Man said:

PSF you have to be joking Town Man no such thing as a friendly when these two sides meet. Incidentally it is also a cup game so plenty at stake. :thumbsup:

Fiver would be more than enough admission for this game. 500 paying a fiver would be better than 250 paying a tenner surely? Before someone states the obvious and says it’s the same total, I’m talking about it atmosphere wise and fans coming back to watch in the future. Anyone know the set admission charge for Southern League matches this season? 

Sorry to disappoint you lads but I believe it's £10 across the board for all friendlies and league games this season. I have to agree a tenner for a psf is a bit steep especially if you are an away supporter but I suppose you do have the choice like it or lump it. :goal: 

4 hours ago, Sticker Forever said:

Fiver would be more than enough admission for this game. 500 paying a fiver would be better than 250 paying a tenner surely? Before someone states the obvious and says it’s the same total, I’m talking about it atmosphere wise and fans coming back to watch in the future. Anyone know the set admission charge for Southern League matches this season? 

More punters paying less would spend more in the ground