Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City 1 Plymouth Argyle 0

Not a bad result by a team already destined for relegation back to the fish and chip league by the doom and gloom merchants and just for our old friend from Bodmin it was the biggest crowd at Treyew Road since the Vase semi final against Curzon Ashton, at least 2000 at the game. I have already bought my season ticket for next season down Malpas Park. :c:

41 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Not a bad result by a team already destined for relegation back to the fish and chip league by the doom and gloom merchants and just for our old friend from Bodmin it was the biggest crowd at Treyew Road since the Vase semi final against Curzon Ashton, at least 2000 at the game. I have already bought my season ticket for next season down Malpas Park. :c:

Decent crowd, and decent game.

Thought Truro looked pretty reasonable myself, you may have reasonable season playing like that.

Got to lie down now, something good about Truro..must be the heat!

Now of to work with one very unhappy argyle supporter / thought truro played very well last night passed the ball around well and kept it on the ground something we have not seen at truro for a while / also good to see such a big crowd / think it could be looking good for the new season 🧀🍟😃

8 hours ago, Rayvon said:

just for our old friend from Bodmin it was the biggest crowd at Treyew Road since the Vase semi final against Curzon Ashton, at least 2000 at the game.

Have you considered by how much the gate was boosted by the Bodmin supporters coming down to see a massacre.
We have been reliably told they were both there !😉

Know it's only pre-season friendlies, but so far so good. Bit of feel good factor is what is needed around the place.

Not sure if they are  able to make the step up to Step 3 football on a regular basis once things start properly, but good to see decent Peninsula League players like James Ward, Max Gilbert,Tom Annear, Callum McGhee and James Lorenz seemingly not looking out of place. Suspect a few more experienced players will need to be added though.