Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance AFC - new signings

Looking at the website and official twitter account, Penzance have been busy in pre season with new signings. So far I have noted no fewer than 9. Hope they all gel together as a competitive unit next season. 

Most signings seem to be from Helston (correct me if I'm wrong). 

The newcomers are Sam and Tyler Buckley, Jack Reynolds, Jamie Cooper, Barrie Wyatt, Bradley Wills, Darren Davey, TJ Price and Darryl Richards. 

Anthony Reynolds is being assisted by Robbie Stephens, making a return to the club. I think that James Greet is combining playing duties and head coach. 

Good luck lads!

3 hours ago, PzFan said:

Looking at the website and official twitter account, Penzance have been busy in pre season with new signings. So far I have noted no fewer than 9. Hope they all gel together as a competitive unit next season. 

Most signings seem to be from Helston (correct me if I'm wrong). 

The newcomers are Sam and Tyler Buckley, Jack Reynolds, Jamie Cooper, Barrie Wyatt, Bradley Wills, Darren Davey, TJ Price and Darryl Richards. 

Anthony Reynolds is being assisted by Robbie Stephens, making a return to the club. I think that James Greet is combining playing duties and head coach. 

Good luck lads!

Not heard of many of them, “best keeper in cornwall” (self proclaimed of course) is a surprise. If Bradley can recreate previous form, he will be a handful for some teams. Can’t say I know where the rest have arrived from. 

11 hours ago, Del Boy said:

Not heard of many of them, “best keeper in cornwall” (self proclaimed of course) is a surprise. If Bradley can recreate previous form, he will be a handful for some teams. Can’t say I know where the rest have arrived from. 

Trelawny leagues. 

Davey - Trelawny 2

Price - Trelawny prem

Sam and Tyler -  Prem

Just wanted to say I think Reynolds will do a great job at PZ as manager and James Greets is a top bloke and will do a great job as head coach I played with him at Blazey when we kept them up when they only had 5 points half way through the season (the great escape) he was great to have in the changing room and took the training to take the pressure off Alan Carey .....so I wish Anthony and Robbie and Greets all the best for this season at PZ 👍

3 hours ago, Asterix said:

Trelawny leagues. 

Davey - Trelawny 2

Price - Trelawny prem

Sam and Tyler -  Prem

Hope these lads are special players? As they going to be with what Penzance had in there last season.

1 hour ago, Danny O said:

Just wanted to say I think Reynolds will do a great job at PZ as manager and James Greets is a top bloke and will do a great job as head coach I played with him at Blazey when we kept them up when they only had 5 points half way through the season (the great escape) he was great to have in the changing room and took the training to take the pressure off Alan Carey .....so I wish Anthony and Robbie and Greets all the best for this season at PZ 👍

Greets played centre back for Truro City under Robbie and Les back in the good old days. Very knowledgeable guy when if comes to football.