Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn need someone to put up new nets

On 23/06/2019 at 17:13, Sticker Forever said:

Think Skinner is playing down his own teams chances. Penryn were runners up last season and I’ve heard they’ve signed a 6ft 6 keeper and a 6ft 5 striker for next season. Think they’ll be one of the favourites playing on Olders lovely pitch down there 👍

On 23/06/2019 at 20:06, mattelot said:

Even stranger , wendron utd reserves first 4 games away from home 

On 23/06/2019 at 20:22, Steve Carpenter said:

Because they asked to be away from home until the end of August.

Fair enough ! Not so strange after all ..Fordy putting another tier on the grandstand for the bigger crowds ?

Edited by mattelot

1 hour ago, ECPL said:

Still no fixtures shown for the East Division 

There were a number of changes on the list sent to the club's on Saturday.  They were asked to look at them closely as there is little scope for further adjustments.  To date I have had no issues raised.  If I haven't had any by tomorrow evening I'll happily post them then.

With any luck Full-Time will be up soon (we're now waiting on the FA to integrate it with Whole Game) and all fixtures can then be uploaded to what will be the official site.

13 hours ago, ECPL said:

Still no fixtures shown for the East Division 

For someone that shouted and tossed his toys out of the pram at the prospect of St Pirans league being formed you seem to be going out of your way to make sure everything is in place, but I’m sure you don’t need to threat and worry yourself (just breath), I’m sure Steve has it all in hand  and the fixtures will be out when he is good and ready.I’m sure the committee would want you to enjoy the season so stop vexing