Cornwall Football Forum

EAST CORNWALL LEAGUE FIXTURES 2019/20

The fixtures for the 2019/20 season have been completed although cannot show on web site until the St Piran League do theirs.  The only problem is Torpoint Athletic who will be playing their fixtures at the Mill.  Difficult to arrange as Torpoint have an SWPL and St Piran league teams.  This means Torpoint will be playing a number of games under floodlights.     

The first draft of the St Piran (East) fixtures were completed @11pm yesterday.  I have one or two checks to complete today when I get home from work before passing them out to the clubs for them to run an eye over and spot any errors.  They will have a week to get back to me with any proposed amendments.  Torpoints fixtures will be forwarded to Mike this evening.

The fixtures are up and running on the MITOO web site.    The only difference seems to be that you have to go in to a date rather than a month although you can go into each team to see their complete fixtures for the season.  I hope this will change.   Its my own view but the Mitoo site should be used by all local leagues it is so easy to understand.    

• 1 month later...